PDA

View Full Version : Play Wonder Kitchen at Tuesday Morning?

xmasbabycomin
12-08-2007, 12:30 AM
I really thought I read somewhere that Tuesday Morning had the Target (Play Wonder?) kitchen for $50 but I can't find the thread when I search. Has anyone seen this at TM or have IRL experience with it.?

I think it's this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Play-Wonder-Kitchen-Set/dp/B000CCXF7G

NewGrandma
12-08-2007, 01:19 AM
I saw the Tuesday Morning ad with it in it but threw it away. The sale was either this Tuesday or the Tuesday coming up. If you call them they should be able to tell you if it was in last weeks sale or in the upcoming sale.
I've seen it at Target and it looks really cute. I've read a lot of good things about it.
HTH,
Linda

robertrose
12-08-2007, 02:24 AM
I have the Target one, I think this is the same. If you can get it for $50, do it! I bought mine fo $99, a couple years ago. My kids love it. The quality is not AS good as the Pottery Barn ones, but they look very similar!

IMO, its worth it.

HTH :)
Grace

Mirthful
12-08-2007, 03:22 AM
It's in this week's ad - "available at 7AM Tuesday December 4th." It's labeled in the ad as "BATTAT 12-pc. Litchen Island Set for $49.99, Regular Retail $99.99" "All wood with stainless steel sink, accessories, and functional knobs. Ages 3 and up. Looking at the picture next to it, it has a dark blue lower half and a light blue counter. The bottom has an oven door and a cabinet door and on the top, it has a stove and a sink plus a side counter. Over it, there is a hanging rack on suspended by hooks are some cooking utensils.

HTH!

KimMae
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I was at a Tuesday Morning on Monday night and there were only 2 kitchens that if you wanted to purchase you had to come after 7 AM the next morning. So I'd guess they are long gone though you could always call.

chlobo
12-08-2007, 10:18 AM
I bought it this week for my neice. It's very cute. My DD has an older version that I got on clearance at Target & it's held up well.

wiza
12-08-2007, 04:45 PM
I bought one last night to "upgrade" from our little tikes plastic kitchen. :-)

doodler
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
thought I would convey my experience. We just bought the battatt kitchen last night and tried to put it together today. The hardware necessary for assembly was wrong. One of the screw packages was missing and there was two packages of another. I called the company to see if they could send me the missing parts and was told they don't have any as it is a discontinued item. Back to Tuesday Morning we go. They had no way of telling this one had a problem though and it may be a random glitch.
Deborah

wiza
12-11-2007, 12:51 PM
uh-oh...better get DH to check it out and make sure everything's in there before we get rid of our little tikes kitchen. Thanks for the heads up!