PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Coupon Or Good Deal On Senseo Coffeemaker

randomkid
12-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Posted about this before the conversion and lost my thread. I had found a great deal on Amazon.com, but waited too long and that deal is gone. Someone here had posted that she had a $20 off coupon, but I don't remember who that was. Anyone know how I might snag one of those?

Thanks,

Kim

justlearning
12-08-2007, 02:37 AM
We received one for free ($15 shipping) and have been very happy with it. I got an email regarding $20 off coupon codes good through 1/1/08. It says to share these codes with friends and family, so I'm pretty certain that they're not one-time use codes:

SENGIFT07 at senseostore.com
SENSFR20 at amazon.com
senseowiz at coffeewiz.com

Hope this helps!

randomkid
12-08-2007, 02:46 AM
I tried to get the free deal, but never heard back from Senseo after completing the survey, so the $20 off is great!

juliasmom05
12-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Hi Kim,

It was me. I have the $20 off coupon. Let me know if you want an actual coupon to buy it in a B&M store.

ETA. It looks like the amazon deal might be a better deal

Marci

randomkid
12-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi Marci:

Thank you! I'm still considering one from a B&M store so she can return it if I'm wrong. The deal on Amazon is a good one, but it would only be $5 more from Target (without all the extras). I'll try to hint around to my Mom this weekend and if she still seems to want one, I'll go with the Amazon deal. If I can't get a clear idea, I might use your coupon so she can return and get something else if she isn't thrilled, KWIM? I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Thanks again

randomkid
12-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Marci:

I sent you an e-mail.