PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville 2nd Annual Holiday Seconds sale

sidmand
12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Holiday hugs to all of you from all of us!!!

We know the holiday season can be stressful, but …wishes can become true. You have all been asking for IT….and yes…here IT comes….
Our 2nd annual holiday Seconds sale!!!

Fleurville, seller of essential designs for modern parenting, is doing another major house cleaning before year’s end. Our goal is to sell all of our second quality inventory (bags rejected due to minor flaws) before 2008!
All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.

Here is the schedule:
3 Days Phone in 12/11 – 12/13 (10am – 3pm Pacific Standard Time) ONLY!
1 Day Walk in 12/13 (10am – 3pm Pacific Standard Time) ONLY!
Please remember we are in California so there is a 3 hour time difference if you are calling from the East Coast.
We have a good amount of seconds inventory (usually 20 bags or more) of the following SKU’s:
_
MotherShip Seconds @ $49.00!!! (Normally $150 retail)
Colors: Blue Chocolate, Houndstooth, Pink Chocolate and Yellow SeedPod.
*Very few: Black Cord, Floral Sky, Indigo, Pink Bingo, Pink Stripe Red Canvas, Mixed Ogo
_
Sling Tote Seconds @ $59.00!!!! (Normally $150 retail)
Colors: Pink Chocolate, Blue Chocolate and Blossom RedCrane
*Very few: Mixed Ogo, Leopard, Silver Ballistic, Chocolate Ogo and Pink Stripe
_
Suzy Pack Seconds @ $35.00!!! (Normally $130 retail)
Colors: Blue, Pink and Pink Ogo
_
Mini MotherShip Seconds: @ $35.00 ( Normally $130 retail)
Colors: Mixed Pink Bingo, Denim, Leopard
_
Mini Tote Seconds: @ $35.00 (Normally $130.00 retail)
Colors: Chocolate Ogo, Pink Stripe, Pink Bingo, Ogo
_
Escape Pod Seconds @ $18.00! (Normally $54.00 retail)
Colors: Pink Ogo, Pink chocolate and Leopard
*Very few Aquamarine Cord, Blue Chocolate, Floral Sky, Geo Orange
_
Lunch Packs Seconds @ $19.00 (Normally $34.00 retail)
Colors: Silver Pink, Silver Blue and Silver Orange
_
FOB Wrist Bag Seconds @ $8.00 (Normally $20.00 retail)
Colors: Blue Chocolate, Pink Chocolate, Denim Grommet, Leopard, yellow Seed Pod and White
_
Wristbag Seconds @ $3.00 (Normally $10.00 retail)
Colors: Geometric Orange, Houndstooth and Pink Stripe
_
Re-Run™ Stroller bag Seconds @ $19.00 (Normally $70.00 retail)
Colors: Grey, Olive, Pink, Red, Black and Chocolate
_
Beach Bag Seconds in Yellow Seed Pod only @ $35.00 (Normally $70.00 retail)
_
G-Luxe Seconds in Black only @ $69.00 (Normally $125 retail)
_
Luxe Bag Seconds in Pink only @ $99.00 (Normally $198 retail)
_
Lexie Tote Seconds in Botanical Azure only @ $99.00 (Normally $198 retail)
_
DJ Bag Seconds in Khaki only @ $59.00!!! (Normally $118 retail)
These are full functioning, complete bags with just cosmetic blemishes.

These may include, but are not limited to: Slight discolorations, ink marks, minor nicks or fabric flaws. We cannot describe individual products. All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges. US Domestic offer only.

No international sales or shipping.

Please pass this email on to your friends who want to cash in on major discounts.

Warmest Regards and best wishes for the Holiday Season!!
The Fleurville Team!!

SASM
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Do you know the phone number???

GlindaGoodWitch
12-11-2007, 01:27 AM
I would think the numbers from their website?

How to reach us
Phone:

Toll Free:

JoyNChrist
12-11-2007, 06:21 AM
OMG, I want that Lexie Tote in Botanical Azure SO bad!

Wonder if I can get DH to go for it so close to Christmas...

sidmand
12-11-2007, 02:59 PM
3 Days Phone in 12/11 – 12/13 (10am – 3pm Pacific Standard Time) ONLY! Phone (415)-482-8510 or (866)-510-8967

Sugar Magnolia
12-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Has anyone called and placed an order? I am on the fence. I don't *need* a new diaper bag, but it would be nice to have a new one. Ya know?

alien_host
12-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Has anyone called and placed an order? I am on the fence. I don't *need* a new diaper bag, but it would be nice to have a new one. Ya know?

I did, I called at 10 minutes of 10AM PST to see if they were open, and they were :) The CS rep thought I was nuts.

I didn't *need* one either but decided to get one. Shipping was $15 though on a $35 bag which seemed crazy, I'd rather that they advertised the bag as more $ than hike up the shipping. Not that it really matters.

GlindaGoodWitch
12-11-2007, 04:53 PM
I caved and ordered the Lexie tote and a wrist bag. I need another diaper bag like I need another hole in the head, but I just couldn't help myself. I was going to get another Mothership too, but they ran out of the pattern I wanted.

I use my sling tote almost every day and it's held up beautifully.

I say go for it. Put it on DH's credit card and wrap it up for yourself for Christmas.

sidmand
12-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Okay, I was the OP and I was SO not going to get another bag because DH would not be happy (and I don't need any more), but...

Well, DH was going to get himself a bag. I think the Rerun will work for him. Although, if that's all you're interested in, Amazon is currently selling them for about the same price, but with free shipping ($20-21).

So I bought a sling tote, a suzy pak, and a rerun. I did not need any more bags! Ah well. It came to less than I paid for some of my single bags (which I don't use!). I think I have more diaper bags than purses, but I can't seem to find that perfect one IYKWIM. So I keep trying...

himom
12-12-2007, 04:29 AM
Thanks for posting this! I got some cute Escape Pods as gifts.

Jodi

SASM
12-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Thank you so much for this post! I ordered an Escape Pod yesterday. The shipping was $9 (YIKES!!) but it is still such a deal. Just to let you know...when I ordered there were only Pink Ogo's and Pink Chocolate's left. Oh...and they didn't have any Pink Stripe Wrist Bags. HTH!

alien_host
12-12-2007, 09:34 AM
I thought shipping was pricey too, $15 for a Suzy Pak but I guess that's how they make some extra $$, I'd still rather they sell the item for a little more rather than charge so much for shipping. For some reason I hate paying shipping ;)

sidmand
12-12-2007, 10:20 AM
You know, I had read some people mention the shipping and I was worried, but I ordered three items (a sling tote, suzy pak, and rerun stroller bag) and the shipping only came to $12. And it seems like it should be coming from California right? And I'm in Massachusetts!

On the other hand, I got an update about a few more colors/styles today and it says the sling tote IS available in the color I would have preferred but they told me they were out of. Hmmm.

$12 for three bags didn't seem bad? Even if it's based on weight, one Suzy Pak shouldn't weigh more than my three bags? A bit odd.

alien_host
12-12-2007, 02:07 PM
See I'm in Mass. too so I think it's strange. I guess I'll wait until my credit card gets charged but the person told me the total was $50.

Sugar Magnolia
12-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Anyone know what patterns are left in the Mothership?

sidmand
12-12-2007, 02:31 PM
I received this update from them last night:

MotherShip Seconds @ $49.00!!! (Normally $150 retail)
Colors: Yellow SeedPod and Pink Chocolate
*Very few: Blue Chocolate and Red Canvas

Although I know they were already out of a couple of the colors listed in the e-mail when I called yesterday, but it's probably worth a shot if you're interested in any of those colors.

alien_host
12-13-2007, 09:41 AM
For those who ordered, did you get any kind of confirmation #? I just seemed so casual when I called, give my name/address/credit card # etc. I just hope my order "went through" and I get my item without issue.

GlindaGoodWitch
12-13-2007, 12:34 PM
I didn't get a confirmation or anything and they did seem rather laid back BUT the girl on the phone with me went and physically got the items I ordered, so I have to assume they have a system in place.

She also had to go look to see if they still had the style mothership I wanted and they didn't. So that again makes me think they have some sort of order going on.

I guess we'll see!

SASM
12-18-2007, 09:30 PM
I called them today to get an ETA and find out what shipping method they used. Mine was shipped out on the 13rd and should arrive on Thursday. I am just curious if anyone from the West Coast received theirs yet. How do they look? I cannot wait!! I've been wanting an Escape Pod for sooo long!!

himom
12-18-2007, 11:24 PM
I called them today to get an ETA and find out what shipping method they used. Mine was shipped out on the 13rd and should arrive on Thursday. I am just curious if anyone from the West Coast received theirs yet. How do they look? I cannot wait!! I've been wanting an Escape Pod for sooo long!!

I just got my order and I tore into it right away. I ordered Escape Pods too, and they're gorgeous! I got several, intending to use them as gifts for a few new mamas in the family, but now I'm thinking avarice may be taking over and I might wrap one up for myself for Christmas.

They all look good to me after a brief inspection. One of the handles on one of them was sewed unevenly, which I guess is why it was part of the sale. It still looks good though. And I can't figure out what's wrong with the other ones, they look perfect. I am kicking myself for not ordering a couple more!

Great, great deal! Thanks again, OP! :14:

GlindaGoodWitch
12-19-2007, 11:43 PM
I got mine today and for the life of me I can't find a reason why it is a second... This is a very good and very bad thing since I am convinced I am gonna figure it out and have been rotating the bag in my hot little hands since UPS dropped it off this afternoon.

I bought a Lexie tote btw and a houndstooth wristbag. They for some reason ran out of the houndstooth pattern and sent me 2 of different patterns for no extra charge. I thought that was pretty cool instead of the usual "hey sorry too bad for you" that I usually get with other companies.

Any other reports? Ideas how I can figure out why this poor bag was "REJECTED" (like the EHarmony commercials)?

alien_host
12-20-2007, 01:40 AM
I got mine today and for the life of me I can't find a reason why it is a second...
Any other reports? Ideas how I can figure out why this poor bag was "REJECTED" (like the EHarmony commercials)?

Mine came today too. I got the Suzy Pack in Pink Ogo and I think it is gorgeous! I can't find any flaws either! Now I'm sorry that I didn't get some escape pods in Pink Ogo. Although I have an Escape Pod and rarely use it, it just seems too small.

When/how do you usually use your Escape Pod? If I have to run out quick I usually just grab the already packed Mini Sling Tote.

GlindaGoodWitch - that's cool that you got two as replacements!

SASM
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Received my Pink Ogo Escape Pod!! It is so cute! Like others, I cannot figure out what is wrong with it. Thank you, OP, for this great deal!!

Jacksmommy2b
12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Anyone else not get thier bag yet?

I am not happy with $15.00 shipping that takes 2+ weeks :(
I was hoping to have mine by christmas, it's Jack's present to me!