PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley Discount + Free Shipping on Discontinued Styles

cpapay
12-13-2007, 03:26 PM
FYI

At the Vera Bradley site all discontinued styles are on sale (25% off) and you get free shipping and a free gift with purchase. I picked up a curling iron holder/flat iron holder for $12 with free shipping and a free gift. I have no idea what the free gift is...but free is free =) The website says you have to spend $25 to get the free gift, but it was added on to my order, which was under $25.

http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/RetiringSoon.aspx

HTH

carrie

nupe
12-13-2007, 03:33 PM
I ordered a couple weeks ago, and the free item I got had a tag that said $10 for retail value, color petal pink, like a small coin purse or credit card holder. I don't know the product line that well.

ETA: I got free shipping on my ENTIRE order even though only one of the items I ordered was discontinued.

BargainMomforLuke
12-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for helping me finish my Christmas shopping! :-)

momtoonegirl
12-13-2007, 04:22 PM
I was able to pick up a gift for my friend. I also received free shipping and the free gift, too :)

danagee
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
Thank you! I didnt need anything, but bought something anyway :0:

overcome
12-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Oh yikes...I kinda wish I didn't see this thread...I want to buy too much!

kss611
12-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Just wanted to bump this up. I received my order so quickly, although I think yesterday was the last day to get the item in time for Christmas. My order came beautifully boxed and the coin purse/key chain free gift was really cute. What a nice present for myself!

thomma
12-23-2007, 11:10 AM
I bought a bag for my friend's bday in June. She stays at her beach house all summer so I went with one of the summery patterns. great deal!

Kim
ds&dd 5/03

vludmilla
12-23-2007, 11:17 AM
I got a nice deal on a bag for my grandmother for Christmas because she takes weekend trips frequently. I know it's a younger woman's thing but I think she'll like it too. It came packaged beautifully. Great for giving.

Griggs505
12-24-2007, 07:37 AM
When I clicked through the link in the original post, it's showing all the information about free shipping and a free gift, but it doesn't look like the discontinued lines are 25% off. Is there a code that needs to be used, or did I just miss out on the discount?

Thanks!
Fiona

overcome
12-24-2007, 08:54 AM
When you click on the item, the discount shows up on the item page.

HTH

wzly
12-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Hi everyone,
I placed an order last night and the discount worked...I just checked again and the same items are coming up on sale for me...(Small change purses...8 in total for end-of-school year teacher's gifts...)

I think if you place an item in your cart and go through a few of the checkout screens the discount will show up...(If not, I'd e-mail them after placing an order...I think they have great customer service and would quickly credit your account...)

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! : ) Jen
mom to Emily, Sarah & Abigail

cpapay
12-26-2007, 10:52 AM
When looking at all the items it still shows full price---you have to click on the item to show the discount.

Here is an example:

http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?colorid=41&sku=10330%3a41&

HTH

carrie