PDA

View Full Version : About to place a Hanna order--does anyone know about a sale or coupon?

LizK
06-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Some earlier posts have made reference to an upcoming Hanna sale. I know nothing about Hanna sales or discounting practices. Is there a sale coming up on a set date or just a rumor that there may be a sale soon? TIA

khakismom
06-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Their summer sale is set to hit June 7th/8th. What will be marked down, or what the markdowns are, unfortunately no one knows... or no one has said. :)

jacobmatias
06-01-2005, 12:55 PM
I went to a Chicago HA retail store this weekend and was told that the sale will start on June 10 and that they will give price adjustments within 14 days after purchase. As to what will be on sale, I got conflicting information: one sales person said that everything will go on sale up to 50% off and the other said that some items may go on sale while others may not.

LizK
06-01-2005, 01:59 PM
To answer my own question, I called HA directly (dont' know why I never thought of that before--guess I thought it wasn't public info) and was told that the sale will begin June 7 and that it is the biggest summer sale of the year. I was told this is an online sale only, not a store one.

C99
06-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Did you go to Woodfield or Oakbrook? Just curious since one is better informed IME than the other.

Melanie
06-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I was told by a retail CS that online often starts a day or two ahead of retail stores.

>I went to a Chicago HA retail store this weekend and was told
>that the sale will start on June 10 and that they will give
>price adjustments within 14 days after purchase. As to what
>will be on sale, I got conflicting information: one sales
>person said that everything will go on sale up to 50% off and
>the other said that some items may go on sale while others may
>not.

jacobmatias
06-01-2005, 05:14 PM
I went to Oakbrook -- was visiting from Cleveland and decided to check it out.

2zeke
06-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Hmmm ... online CS told me it started on the 8th, but that was last week. Maybe they changed it. I guess I'll be on my toes watching just in case it starts on the 7th or earlier.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02