PDA

View Full Version : Footed sleepers in 12 mo sizes?

JaysTeri
06-04-2005, 01:35 PM
I've been looking but haven't been able to find footed sleepers for my ds once he grows out of his 6-9mo size. Any ideas? I'm just not ready for the big-boy pajamas and socks!

ett
06-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Carters, The Children's Place, Oshkosh, Lands End, and LL Bean all have footed sleepers in larger sizes.

JaysTeri
06-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Okay I know I have Mommy-brain, but this is ridiculous! I swear I looked at BabiesRUs, Old Navy, Baby Gap & Target and couldn't find any!

Thanks, I guess I'll look online.

jacobmatias
06-04-2005, 07:03 PM
They are probably out of season now. Baby Gap usually has it and they go all the way to at least 3T.

mykidzmom
06-04-2005, 07:09 PM
My son is 2.5, and I still like him to wear footed pj's too. His bedroom is upstairs, and it gets really cold in there. Anyway, I found him some Carter's pj's with feet. They are two piece, but have snaps at the waist. I've been very pleased!

HHCs Mom
06-04-2005, 09:36 PM
The Children's Place has footed zipper sleepers that go all the way up to 3T. They are always 3/$25 and even have them at their outlet stores. When DS finally outgrew the Carter's sleepers, we just started wearing the ones from TCP.
HTH!
Kim
~ mama to a chunky monkey named Harrison ~ 4.6.04

mysweetboy
06-05-2005, 11:51 AM
We also have The Children's Place sleepers for Charlie. I definitely recommend them!

Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5/04
and a sweet baby girl due 10/05!

kozachka
06-05-2005, 12:44 PM
DS wears TCP cotton stretchies when it's warm and fleece Carter's for when it's cold. I did not like Carter's 2-piece PJs with snaps at the waist. They are polyester and DS outgrew them much faster than stretchies. I also had trouble getting DS head through the neck opening since he's got a pretty big head (51.5 cm/20.5" at 15 months).

JaysTeri
06-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I guess I'll be lurking on the TCP website until they have 12 mo sizes in stock. It is sad that the stores don't carry the footed sleepers in the summer...particularly since babies don't sleep under blankets like we do. I'm a blanket sleeper year-round, even in GA!

You guys are great. Thanks again!

smilequeen
06-05-2005, 06:21 PM
I'd get a bigger size actually. I don't have any of their clothes, so I don't know how TCP runs in general, but I think their footed sleepers run small, at least the cotton ones that I have. Simon wears a 6-9 in Carters (just recently outgrew the 3-6) and he's been in a 12 month in TCP for a while now. They are supposed to be worn snug and the size smaller was too tight. Simon is a chunk though (19 lbs already). Hope that helps (if they have the bigger sizes on their website) :)

jbowman
06-05-2005, 08:03 PM
We just got a bunch of footed sleepers at TCP last weekend and are happy so far.

I totally understand the frustration of trying to find footed sleepers--DH and I have been so frustrated we've thought about starting a website devoted solely to selling zippers/footed sleepers, LOL!

staceywj
06-07-2005, 09:01 AM
I am not sure where you live but I went to Woodbury Commons over the weekend and found them at Children's Place and Osh Gosh. DD is in 12 months now but the ones at Children's Place looks like they ran small so I bought them in 18 months. I think they were 3 for $25 at Children's Place and have price at Osh Gosh (I am guessing that the regular price was $16 or $19).
Stacey
mom to Alexa

JaysTeri
06-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Really? I'm assuming that Woodbury Commons is an outlet mall. I live in Atlanta and we may have something similar with a Children's Place & OshKosh store. I'll have to make a special trip for 1/2 price! Thanks for the heads-up!