PDA

View Full Version : Anybody order from the Tea Collection sample sale?

Marisa6826
06-06-2005, 09:58 PM
I ordered over a week ago, got confirmation of my order, but haven't seen anything in the mail yet.

Anybody get their goodies?

-m

graciebellesmomma
06-07-2005, 12:57 AM
I did!
I picked it up from UPS today. They tried to deliver it last week, but UPS doesn't deliver to PO boxes so I had to go pick it up. I was so excited. I got Gracie the Tod Obi JQD sweater, the Tod Kyoto pant, the TOD G pinstripe hat, the TOD Millie dress, the TOD Imperial silk dress and the Imperial robe. I just love the quality of their clothing and the colors! So rich and brilliant. I can't wait to get her in the Millie dress with the hat. The Imperial set is her Christmas dress. The color is fantastic on her.
What did you order?
I hope you get your order soon. Can you track it?

kwc
06-07-2005, 01:37 AM
No sign of my order yet either (ordered 5/28). I ordered an unholy amount of stuff, including 3 of the kimono sweaters (some of it for gifts!). There does not seem to be any way to track it. Frustrating because I live in SF and could just drive over there and pick it up!

Hmm... and they haven't responded to my offer of using DD as a model... SURELY there must be something wrong there... ;P

Karen

mattiew
06-07-2005, 08:20 AM
I REALLY wanted the Imperial silk dress and robe but have resisted so far because it is not very practical and our Christmas is casual....but it is SO beautiful.....hmmmm......you may be swaying me.

Please post pictures as you get your stuff!!!!!

indy1710
06-07-2005, 08:49 AM
I ordered some items but I got an email saying that most of the things I wanted were already sold out. :( I'm still expecting a couple of items and hope to get them soon. If anyone has extra things they don't want I would be interested in them! Email me [email protected]

Anne
Graham 10.00
Ella 05.03

graciebellesmomma
06-07-2005, 12:22 PM
I was going to add that I live in the Bay Area and maybe that's why I received my order so quickly, but then I saw that another poster lives IN San Francisco!
I got lucky. I'll try to do a fashion show after dd gets up from her nap!

charlierocket
06-07-2005, 04:26 PM
I ordered around midnight crossing over from the 26th to the 27th of May. I just received my package in Louisiana today; they might have been able to deliver it yesterday, but we had a rain delay. HTH

Anyone get the intro to the new Daily Tea Collection in their box? What was it, a brochure? I only got the letter...

audball
06-07-2005, 06:17 PM
We got our stuff about 10 days after we ordered, but we are on the west coast as well. We just ordered the nepali sweater in red (which DD won't wear, so good thing it's unisex!) and this shirt, which I can't remember the name of, for DS...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/26868.jpg

If I hadn't splurged on DD earlier in the week, I would have ordered more, but I try to put a lid on it before I go nuts! I could have easily seen myself going nuts here!

RJPO
06-07-2005, 11:35 PM
We got our stuff already, too (we're in L.A.). I got the letter, but no catalog with the promised preview, either!

I ordered the foulard knit romper, the Kiko Fish t-shirt, and the Kiko Fish romper for James. Only the romper fits him at this point. It's adorable, and very soft!

Rachel
mom to
Mary India, 6/21/98
James Jolyon, 3/23/05