PDA

View Full Version : Can I get away with one full size up (in shorts) if she's in cloth dipes??

Judegirl
06-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm sorry - I should have just put this on my own thread below, but I was hoping to get as many opinions as I could, as quickly as possible. :) Sorry to be a pain - but the shorts at LL Bean are all there in 3Ts. Dd is a 2T butt-naked. :) Maybe in cloth I can put 3Ts on her??

Thanks yet again!!
Jude

squimp
06-13-2005, 01:36 AM
My experience is that LLBean 2T pants are a little small, so I bet the 3Ts are good. We usually size up for CDs, especially for woven pants. Knit pants and shorts are pretty forgiving either way. HTH

younhiekim
06-13-2005, 05:24 PM
While Zara was in cloth diapers, I only used knit shorts when she was in shorts at all. She has a long rise, and so anything other than knit didn't go over her bubble butt very well. I also sized up at least one or two sizes, depending on the brand. I didn't mind that the shorts became capris, just so they didn't give her a plumber butt. :) To be honest, she was in lots of short swing dresses; I'd just use a cute diaper cover and she looked fine.

HTH!

pritchettzoo
06-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Probably. The waist may be too big and they may be a little long, or they could fit great. It totally depends on the brand!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)