PDA

View Full Version : Hanna- new exchange/shipping policy?

SummerBaby
06-14-2005, 07:18 AM
I just placed an order and told CS I was going to return some things from my last order. I've never been charged any shipping in this scenario in the past. However today, CS told me they would only credit the shipping that applied to the dollar amount I was returning. Is this one of those things that it depends on who you get at CS? Or is this a new policy? I wasn't really paying attention when I was on the phone and it just clicked now. :(

On another note- I just got back from a 4 day trip to the ILs- if that's not bad enough- all the Hanna sale stuff I wanted for ME is gone!!!!!

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

zuzu
06-14-2005, 08:13 AM
It may depend on which CS rep you get, but that has always been my understanding of their policy. Once I placed an exchange order over the phone and the CS rep asked the value of what I was returning, and I assumed that was to make sure it was close to the amount I was buying. I generally order online and just enter "please waive shipping - these items are an exchange" and they do. I tend to save up items for return and then just send everything back at once right before I place a large order. My shipping has always been waived, but I've returned about the same amount I reordered, so I've never tested it.

Sorry you missed out on the mama Hannas! :(

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)