PDA

View Full Version : new pics of my naartjie baby...

autumngrrl
06-15-2005, 11:45 PM
Here's some from June. DS is 4 months old today, and quickly outgrowing his 3-6 month Naartjie. Boo hoo! They only recently started to offer size 6-12 in the baby line, and since I don't really like the boys range (just Baby), we are very limited. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to satisfy my Naartjie obsession; once he's outgrown Baby, I'll have to find a new favorite (and affordable) clothing line. Suggestions? Thanks in advance. :)

2zeke
06-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Oh, he is so adorable! That first picture really shows off his perfect little face. I love all the outfits. The first is my favorite. I think the pants in the second one are so cute. My ds loves stripes, so the third outfit reminds me of him. Are you going to keep it all?

ITA about the boys Naartjie line. My ds has very little Naartjie. I like a couple items from the newest line but not enough to deal with the ordering process.

Enjoy the baby lines while you can. Your ds looks so great in them.

Janice
ds 4-02
dd 10-99

MeredithsMom
06-16-2005, 05:13 AM
He is just precious! I love his expression in the first pic.

I can't believe my baby is only 10 months and already I have 3-6M envy. :-) I guess this is how people end up with more than one baby? :-)

jk3
06-16-2005, 06:04 AM
He is cute!

For other brands, Hanna's big sale is going on at the moment.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

autumngrrl
06-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi Janice,
Not sure about what I'm going to keep and what I'm going to sell. I have SO much Naartjie that it would really be a pain in the butt to photograph and list each item separately at auction. Plus I'm attached to it! On the other hand, I am *hoping* to have a girl next time (which will be the last time!), so I think it's sort of silly to hold on to all but my favorite pieces.

If you're interested in any of it, please email me at rbpbnyc1019 @ aol.com and I'll go thru the boxes and pull out what I can part with. I have a ton of 0-3 mos and 3-6 mos, also a bunch of other designer brands too, barely worn.

:) randi

mykidzmom
06-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Oh, how sweet! Your baby looks adorable in his naartjie!

dules
06-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Very cute! You know, the boys' Naartjie has grown on me. I like that a lot of pieces are basic, which can be really hard to find. I was going to order Sophie some of the boys' basic shorts this year. Then they mix them with little pieces that are slick and fashionable but still cute and little boyish IMO.

Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Mary

P.S. You'll probably get a lot more time out of the 6-12s than you did the smaller sizes.

2zeke
06-17-2005, 10:45 PM
That's kind of you to offer to select from your things for me. But .... I'm stopping at two kids also, and my ds is already wearing Naartjie big boy sizes (well, when he wears Naartjie, that is ... he has a lot more Gymbo and Gap at this point).

Have you thought of having a quilt made from some of your favorites of your ds' baby clothes? I heard that idea shortly after I gave most of mine away. Moms joke about the quilt coming in handy as a comfort for the moms during the turbulant teen years.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

autumngrrl
06-17-2005, 10:46 PM
That's a brilliant PS! I hadn't thought of it, but I'm sure you're right-- if 6-12 mos size fits a 6 month range, then yes, hopefully it will last a little longer than what I've bought so far. Thank you!!!

patricksmom
06-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Very adorable :)

You might want to hold on to everything though if you plan to have another. I have held on to everything.....even though I want a girl next I might be blessed with a boy again and I would kick myself for getting rid of such cute clothes.

For next sizes up I have really like Zutano and Lands End.

He is very precious!!!

heidi_timms
06-18-2005, 09:36 AM
What a little smiley thing! He's soo cute. Thanks for sharing.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

heidis2girls
06-18-2005, 11:13 AM
He's darling! I love to see pics of baby boys in clothes since I had only girls! Thanks for sharing!

tadylkat
06-18-2005, 09:12 PM
How CUTE!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. :)