PDA

View Full Version : Cute narrow shoes for boys?

emschwar
06-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Lately, I'm obsessed with shoes! DS isn't walking or cruising yet, but one of these days... And then we'll need shoes! His feet are tiny and narrow. I love the look of the See Kai Run shoes, but I've heard they run wide, so they're out. Anyone know any cute little boys shoes for teeny narrow feet? Thanks!

(It'll be a few months before we buy, I just like window shopping :) )

Lucia
06-17-2005, 01:44 AM
I also have a Noah with narrow feet!!! Our best luck has been with Bobux and later Stride Right Natural Motion. I made the mistake of buying some shoes in anticipation (and because they were so cute), but they didn't fit him properly and I ended up giving them away. Have fun window shopping! There are some cute shoes out there, even for narrow feet.

Lucia
mom to Noah 2/2003

gour0
06-17-2005, 07:47 AM
The navy zip cars at Preschoolians are great for narrow feet.

nitaghei
06-17-2005, 10:03 AM
If you're looking for soft-soled shoes, try Daisy Roots
www.daisy-roots.com
My DS has narrow feet and ankles, and these fit him the best - better than Robeez, Bobux or ShooShoos. Jack and Lily are on the narrow side as well, and were my next choice for him.

For regular shoes, we have had the best luck with Jumping Jacks - the infant/toddler line is called Perfection.

And my experience with Preschoolians was that, yes they do come with different footbeds, but because they are cut to fit a wide foot as well, they looked like clown shoes on my DS, and the ankles were way too big. Sad, because they are nice shoes. Just didn't work for us.

HTH

Nita (fleece is my friend)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)