PDA

View Full Version : New Naartjie pics!!! (lots and lots of pics!)

dules
06-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Not much time right now so just the basics. Need help deciding which outfits to keep!

All pics are Clot, except the solid tee is Lily.

All tops are 2T except the striped tunic, which if I keep it I will exchange for a 2T, and the dress and Lily tee are size 3. All bottoms are 18-24 and the Quirky flower ones are loooong!

I'm loving the mix and match factor of these pieces!

What should I keep?

Best,
Mary

Big girl dress and quirky flower pants 18-24 (rolled at waist)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/1.jpg

Quirky pants with striped tunic (both 18-24)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/2.jpg

Same pants with Big Girl tee, size 3, Lily
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/4.jpg

Same tee, striped pants:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/5.jpg

Applique tee and striped pants:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/3.jpg

Baby Grow, Front and back (2T):
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/6a.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/mfglickman/6.jpg

AvasMama
06-17-2005, 03:45 PM
First, remind me how tall Sophie is? I wonder if I could do the 3 dress on Ava? Just had to get that out of the way as I REALLY want that dress!

My favorites are the dress/pants set -- LOVE it! I also really like the tunic top with the welt pants and the applique top with the stripe pants (we got that in lily -- must have been posting our pics at the same time!). I like the babygrow too, but if you want to pare down, that's my least favorite if only because it's just too much of the same prints, you know?

Great choices!
Robyn & Ava

dules
06-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Robyn, she's roughly 32 inches and 23-24 lbs. I am going to ask if the 4 is much longer because I think she might need the width!

Best,
Mary

dowlinal
06-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Mary,

For some reason I can't see the pictures of Sophie here at work. I cannot wait for my boss to leave so I can go home look at you pics and call in my order.

BTW- Madeline is now 31 1/2 inches and 27.5 lbs!! I think I may have to start shoping in naartjie big girls.

A

MeredithsMom
06-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Ooh! I really love it all. I think I like the striped tunic and quirky pants best. I can see what AvasMama is saying too; I am guilty of buying too many pieces in a print I love (can you say Janie and Jack's French Country?). Still, if you love it, it really helps with the mix and match factor.

Great pics!

parkersmama
06-17-2005, 07:44 PM
How darling! She is just adorable. I like the tunic/striped pants combo and the babgro the best. :) Thanks for sharing pics...it really helps to see how things look on a real baby!

lctippins
06-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Great photos, Mary. Sophie's a doll! The first outfit looks great to me. The dress doesn't look tight in the chest... but then it's hard to tell in a photo. I'll be interested to know how much longer the size 4 is. It doesn't look like you could go much longer. I was going to suggest the BG size 3 pants since they're capri-length since you said that the LG pants are long, but you wouldn't be able to see them under the dress!

Love the second set. I think you're right to size up on the top. I think the Lily top is only so-so. It doesn't do a whole lot for either pair of pants. The applique top and striped pants look great on her. If I had to choose, I'd say my least favorite items would be the tee and the babygrow. Sophie looks adorable in the babygrow, though, so maybe consider ordering it in another color? Sage and Cloud are both beautiful colors, and that would give you a little more variety.

Let us know what you decide!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall, 6/6/03

dules
06-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks! I can't decide if maybe I should switch the babygrow to another color and justify keeping it that way...maybe Cloud?

What are you going to order?

Best,
Mary

dules
06-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Thanks Denise! I got the Funny Flower Babygrow because of how cute it is on AG! We only have so long to buy these cute little one pieces so I'm trying to get my fill, lol! (Then again, moving on to toilet trained has its own rewards, so to speak, hehe)

Best,
Mary

dules
06-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Thanks Lisa! I think I'm going to return the dress...it just doesn't have much give in the top - weird because it's a knit - but I'm not sure it will be comfortable by October when she'd wear it.

Funny I almost didn't order that applique top because I didn't like it on the website but the SA said it was a must have, and I really like it, on Sophie and on Kendall!

Good idea re the babygrow - thank you. I do love Cloud too!

Best,
Mary

ETA - the size 4 dress is 1 1/4 inches longer than the 3, per Stoneridge!

momtoemma
06-17-2005, 09:47 PM
Mary,

My faves are the first dress/pants combo and the babygrow! I think your DD looks adorable in all of it though. Thanks so much for posting pics!

lrucci
06-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Mary,

Sophie looks so pretty in those colors. I just love the cheeky print and I'm sorry to see that you are sending the dress back. It is so cute on Sophie. I also love the striped tunic with the welt pants. Those pants look so cute on her.

Thanks for sharing.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

karin4
06-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Cute choices, Mary! I love the striped tunic-- I think it's my favorite piece in the whole line. I also like the big girl tee and striped pants outfit a lot-- looks really cute on your DD. My other favorite is the dress-- so pretty!

Good luck deciding! :)

heidis2girls
06-18-2005, 07:55 AM
Sophie looks adorable in all of her new outfits! You made great choices and I love the clot color.

If you really must send things back, I would send back the plain tee. I like the other tops better. And the PP had a great suggestion about the babygrow - maybe get it in a different color. It looks adorable on Sophie and she does look great in that color, but that might be a cute change.

Thanks for sharing!

heidi_timms
06-18-2005, 09:35 AM
Mary,

It's all sooo cute on her, especially the baby grow. If we weren't going to start pottytraining soon, I would snatch one of those up! I love all of the pants combos. I really like the cheeky dress, but it does look pretty long. Too bad they messed up on the sizing for that dress because it's sooo cute!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

McQ
06-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Aw! Sophie's just a peach. I'm loving this quirky stuff. I really like the striped tunic with the cheeky pants. And then both tops with the quirky bottoms.

The dress seems like so much material. And the babygrow is adorable but maybe a different color - just to mix things up :)

Allison
~ mama to Declan and Meghan

valeriec
06-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Your DD looks adorable in all of it! The colors are very pretty. My favorite is the striped tunic with the quirky pants.

I wish I'd had KK to spend, but I've been trying to be good and haven't bought anything for a while. I'm hoping they will have some other sale or at least free shipping soon. I'm so tempted!

tadylkat
06-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Great outfits for your little cutie! My favorite is the quirky pants with striped tunic. The detail in the bottoms of the quirky pants are so Naartjie in my opinion... the little feminine details is what I love about their clothing. The colors are great on your dd too. :)

dules
06-20-2005, 06:44 AM
Now that it's time to return I'm waffling! The dresses definitely go back. I may keep an outfit in sage and return one in clot - the problem is I'm also thinking about ordering the baby girl dress in cloud. Trying to resist those tea stained jeans. LOL I have no willpower when it comes to Naartjie.

I wish the quirky dress had come in big girl or that the top had had a wider/more flexible cut. DD was really not happy with it going on or coming off, and I didn't think there was much growing room across the shoulder/middle (though the sleeves were plenty long). I have hopes for a dress from Transition 2 I guess.

Thanks again!

Best,
Mary

zuzu
06-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Adorable! Your beautiful daughter looks great in those colors. You're making me reconsider not buying any one pieces for this summer - the babygrow is so sweet. Seeing the pant/top combos should help me decide what to order. Thanks so much for sharing.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

khakismom
06-20-2005, 11:33 AM
Oh Mary, Sophie is such a sweet pea! I love all the stuff you got, it looks so cute on her.