PDA

View Full Version : Playdress other than Hanna

cara1
03-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Looking for a casual knit playdress that isn't all pink and pastels, flowery, or ruffly. Also maybe longsleeve. TIA.

egoldber
03-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Longsleeve is going to be hard to find this time of year. But LLBean and LE both have really cute playdresses.

Neatfreak
03-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I agree - it's worth checking there. LE has styles with stripes and solid with an applique. I think they might have long-sleeved ones in their overstock section.

sarahsthreads
03-02-2007, 01:10 PM
We've been really happy with the Lands' End dresses. If you have a Sears nearby with a LE store in it, we just picked up a long-sleeved dress for $12 on clearance. Plus, the short-sleeved dress that DD liked best wasn't on the racks in her size, so we were able to order it at Sears' LE counter and not have to pay shipping. It's really hard to convince a 2-year-old that the dress she picked out and that the UPS guy just delivered can't be worn for another couple of months...

Oh, and DD adores the fact that they have pockets. ;)

Sarah :)

mattiew
03-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Zutano carries them too. I like Kelly's Kids, Chez Ami, Flaphappy, and Baby Lulu playdresses but I think they probably won't have the patterns/styles it sounds like you prefer.

Good luck!
Carrie

hardysmom
03-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Entertaining Elephants has amazing cotton and incredible, rich colors. Long sleves are probably sold out, but short sleeves should be up in a couple of weeks.

I have also purchased from Wild Child Clothes. Quality is good. Colors are more primary than Entertaining Elephants. Love thier long sleve t shirts and long john/leggings.

www.entertainingelephants.com

www.wildchildclothes.com

stephanie

cara1
03-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Thank you, entertaining elephants and wildchidclothes are right up my alley!

hardysmom
03-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Beware-- they are addictive.

stephanie

brittone2
03-05-2007, 12:37 PM
http://www.happygreenbee.com/hispeed-Index.html

nak-I don't have any of the dresses but ordered some cardigans/leggings and chemises in a co-op. DD hasn't worn them yet. I've heard the leggings run short...more like capris than pictured?