PDA

View Full Version : New Hanna Summer Line in Stores

debsterchen
03-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I went to the Hanna store today and they were putting out all the new summer merchandise. They say the new line will be on the web tomorrow. Lots of gorgeous stuff for girls, and as usual, not much I saw for boys except a new print board short that looked really cute. There are however new cute dresses and very cute separates for girls - plenty of options for Easter dress-up as well.

-Debbie

mommyapb
03-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Oh,I hope dd gets some Hannas for her 1st birthday!
If not, I'll be forced buy her ber things even though she doesn't need them.

Thanks for the update!

MommyAllison
03-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Ooh thank you! I can't wait to see it all IRL!

Allison

kcimato
03-04-2007, 07:48 AM
My store had most of the girl things out yesterday but nothing for the boys except a vest and pair of pinstripe pants. My fav dress had big flowers on it very similar to the new JJ silk dress only it was knit. Much more practical! There were akso matching capris and top.

Joshuasmommy
03-04-2007, 09:42 AM
I hope it is online soon since we don't have a store here.

R2sweetboys
03-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I was looking forward to seeing what they have for summer. So the boys stuff isn't very exciting? I suppose they can never measure up to the cute girl's stuff, but I was hoping for something cute for my boys. Can you describe the boys' board shorts? Are they a bathing suit? I'm still looking for something I love for swimwear but haven't found much yet. I may try the Boden boarders in the brown,blue,orange hawaiian print but I was hoping for something cute and colorful from Hanna. Thanks for the heads-up! Hopefully they'll have the site updated soon.

~Leslie

SAHM to
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

debsterchen
03-05-2007, 12:21 PM
The boys' board shorts I mentioned are the deck pants in another print I believe. They did have some bathing suits at the store but I didn't focus on them.

Also, another tip - I spoke with my SA at Hanna this morning and they had some sale stuff hidden in the back that they are planning to ship to outlets in the next few days. I got her to pull me the sale long sleeve rugby t-shirt ($16) and shadow stripes tee ($14) both in 80, which are sold out online. I also got the Rose After Rose Sweater ($28), a pair of pink liveable leggings ($16) and a marshmallow pullover ($18). These last 3 items were in 100 and are all cheaper than on the web.

All of these items are prior to the 20% off so it's a great deal.

-Debbie