PDA

View Full Version : Circo (Target) Robeez like shoes

wheezypig
03-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Does anyone have experience with these? I bought a pair since they are so much cheaper than Robeez and I'm wondering how they work. Have you found them to stay on like Robeez? Thanks! -Alison

doodler
03-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi Alison-
My DD had a pair of these shoes when she was around 3 months until maybe 6 months for the same reasons, price was much better. We found them to be pretty durable and definitely stayed on her feet. They started to come apart at the toe at the end but that was when we were ready for the next size anyway. I don't know how they compare once they are serious crawlers and pulling up because our DD moved into a pair of Robeez at that point. HTH
Deborah

Dcclerk
03-05-2007, 05:24 PM
I don't like them. There are plenty of times that I am happy with a knock-off, but I wasn't with these. For us, the paint/polish starting come off almost immediately upon wearing. They look very worn after only a few days of wear. (We did have a white pair, so I'm sure they would be more likely to look worn than others, but we have had white in Robeez, Shoe Shooes (sp?), Pedipeds, etc. and none have looked this bad.) Also, after the shoes got a little wet, the leather became very hard. Overall, I would probably just look for a sale and pay the extra money for the other brands.

Sangiovese
03-05-2007, 05:44 PM
I thought that they were great, but I never bought the Robeez. DD wore them outside, crawled in them, even walked in them when she first started. They became worn, but I wasn't surprised since she was wearing them outside. I really bought them just to keep her socks on (she kept taking them off) and to keep her socks clean when she crawled outside (just in the front yard). They stayed on just fine.

crayonblue
03-06-2007, 10:40 AM
I bought a pair and the first time I put them on DD, my finger went right through the sole! Must have been defective. I took them back and bought Robeez.

BeachBum
03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
We did not like them. I too thought they looked very worn/ chipped up after only a few wears. I agree that the leather got hard after getting them damp (where as Robeez and Bobux can go through the washing machine just fine).
We never bought generic ones again.

pastrygirl
03-06-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't like them. The sizing is different from Robeez (Circo seems to run larger) and they fall off my son's feet all the time. I'm sticking with Robeez.

mamaecb
03-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Has anyone else noticed a change in Target's soft shoes lately? I think I remember seeing that my Target is now carrying some made by Bobux rather than the old Circo ones. At first glance, I thought they looked nicer, but I haven't tried them (nor the Circo ones).

Emilie, mama to Henry

designermv
03-07-2007, 09:59 AM
>Has anyone else noticed a change in Target's soft shoes
>lately? I think I remember seeing that my Target is now
>carrying some made by Bobux rather than the old Circo ones.
>At first glance, I thought they looked nicer, but I haven't
>tried them (nor the Circo ones).
>
>
>Emilie, mama to Henry

Yes! Target is carrying a new line that is manufactured by Bobux. They look and feel like much higher quality shoes than the Circo brand.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_2/601-8197816-8706524?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000M4CR4Q

etaylor75
03-07-2007, 10:45 AM
We just bought a pair of the Bobux from Target - after many pairs of Robeez...I couldn't pass up the price on the Target Bobux.

DS is 18 months and we have a lot of hardwood flooring so he wears them all the time in the house. I really like the Bobux, the leather seems a little thicker than the Robeez. He's pretty average size and the 12-18 month Bobux are a little big on him...

Erin

etaylor75
03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
double post...sorry :)

etaylor75
03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
double post...sorry :)