PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from preschoolians lately?

mommyoftwo
03-06-2007, 11:39 AM
I really love their shoes but I am having a difficult time with them right now. I have always bought their shoes from their overstock on ebay in the past. This time I had to order directly from the website. The shoes that I ordered were supposed to be shipped out starting March 1st according to the website (it still says this BTW). I contacted them today because I hadn't heard anything and was told that they didn't know when the shoes would be shipped because there was some sort of delay (they weren't very clear but my understanding was that the factory that ships out the fabric was closed?). I ordered these on 2/21 so it has already been quite a while. Every time I would ask a direct question like "Is the website going to be updated?" they would side-step the issue. Very annoying. I just wondered if anyone else has had trouble with them lately.

hudsonam
03-06-2007, 12:19 PM
So they really haven't changed, I guess! This is identical to the problems I had with them in the past. I thought they were reformed, but I guess not. I'm sorry they're not giving you better service.

mommyoftwo
03-06-2007, 12:59 PM
That's what I was afraid of. I have written a strongly worded letter to the CEO about my dissatisfaction. I'm going to look it over before I send it and then we'll see what happens I guess.