PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts Moms- Gymboree Outlet coming to Wrentham

AddiesMom
03-07-2007, 06:19 AM
I was just poking around on Wrentham Outlet's website. Estimated date of opening 3/19.

Beth568
03-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Wow! I'm not a huge Gymbo fan, but I am an outlet fan.. :)

Love the Red Sox note on top of your ticker!

jess_g
03-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Thats amazing. Now I will have to decide between Gymboree outlet and Hanna outlet when I shop. I will have to check and see what other stores are there too. I have never been to Wrentham outlets before but it could become my new favorite place to shop. Thanks for posting this.

Jessica.

nicknack
03-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Oooh, good to know! Could hit that on the way to the Cape this summer.

Anyone know about the outlet? Never been to one and although I don't always love Gymbo, I'm sure there could be some good deals. Is it completely different lines from the actual store or is it their stuff marked down? I know some places have totally separate lines/clothes at their outlets...

AddiesMom
03-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Before you go, sign up on Wrentham's website for the "VIP Club". It gets you more coupons on-line and a savings book. It also lets you print coupons for Kittery, most of the time there is a Hanna coupon there.

colleenfs
03-07-2007, 02:41 PM
The outlet does remakes of past lines, usually from the previous year. Sometimes they mix it up and do a new color scheme. And they do add new pieces too. Apparently, they make new knit dresses up to 5T.

Current girls' lines are last year's Easter line, Garden Bloom (some pieces in blue), Calypso, Freshly Picked, Little Lady layette, Palm Springs, and swim from various lines. Sorry, I have no idea about the boys.

I live about 45 minutes from Wrentham, and I hope to get out there in the next few weeks, so long as it isn't bitter cold. No fun to be in an outdoor shopping area with 2 littles in the cold! But we do need to hit Stride Rite too...

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

colleenfs
03-07-2007, 02:41 PM
The outlet does remakes of past lines, usually from the previous year. Sometimes they mix it up and do a new color scheme. And they do add new pieces too. Apparently, they make new knit dresses up to 5T.

Current girls' lines are last year's Easter line, Garden Bloom (some pieces in blue), Calypso, Freshly Picked, Little Lady layette, Palm Springs, and swim from various lines. Sorry, I have no idea about the boys.

I live about 45 minutes from Wrentham, and I hope to get out there in the next few weeks, so long as it isn't bitter cold. No fun to be in an outdoor shopping area with 2 littles in the cold! But we do need to hit Stride Rite too...

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

nicknack
03-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the info! How'd you know all that? I liked some of the Palm Springs pieces, hopefully I can pick some of those up.

We need to hit Stride Rite too! I'm about that far away from there too (basically smack dab in the middle between Kittery and there), wish I were closer although I'd probably break the bank!

nicknack
03-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the info! How'd you know all that? I liked some of the Palm Springs pieces, hopefully I can pick some of those up.

We need to hit Stride Rite too! I'm about that far away from there too (basically smack dab in the middle between Kittery and there), wish I were closer although I'd probably break the bank!

MeAndMyStar
03-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Yay! I knew it was coming but had no idea it would be so soon! I live about 20 minutes away from Wrentham and my DH isn't too happy about the Gymbo outlet opening there. I tend to go overboard when it comes to buying mix and match outfits there...I'll buy half the line! ;)

BTW - Michelle, it's nice to "see" you around again lately...seems like you were away for a while. I have a Red Sox girl too! Go Sox! :)

MeAndMyStar
03-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Yay! I knew it was coming but had no idea it would be so soon! I live about 20 minutes away from Wrentham and my DH isn't too happy about the Gymbo outlet opening there. I tend to go overboard when it comes to buying mix and match outfits there...I'll buy half the line! ;)

BTW - Michelle, it's nice to "see" you around again lately...seems like you were away for a while. I have a Red Sox girl too! Go Sox! :)

AddiesMom
03-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Went there today, at Greendale Mall outside of Marshalls. Not as big as Wrentham's Gap, but for those of us stuck in Central Mass with dismal shopping this is a blessing (what can I say, I am originally from New Jersey with a mall on every street corner)! They have adults, kids and baby.

Toddler girls pants were full price ($15-20) but most shirts on sale... got long sleeve tee shirts with lace trim on sale 2 for $9.

AddiesMom
Went there today, at Greendale Mall outside of Marshalls. Not as big as Wrentham's Gap, but for those of us stuck in Central Mass with dismal shopping this is a blessing (what can I say, I am originally from New Jersey with a mall on every street corner)! They have adults, kids and baby.

Toddler girls pants were full price ($15-20) but most shirts on sale... got long sleeve tee shirts with lace trim on sale 2 for $9.

AddiesMom

AddiesMom

AddiesMom
03-07-2007, 08:01 PM

AddiesMom
03-07-2007, 08:01 PM

pastrygirl
03-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Yay!! I'll definitely have to make it down there when the weather's nicer. I'm lucky that my son loves shopping. :)

Cristina
mom to Toby, 6/10/06

colleenfs
03-09-2007, 03:54 PM
BTW, the Wrentham website now lists 3/15 as the opening day. That's next Thursday!

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

jacksmomtobe
03-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Anyone know if they send out any coupons when an outlet opens??? Also it seems like sometimes I get a coupon in the mail and sometimes I don't. I always get emails from them. Does anyone know why that is? My local store seems to be good about offer me a coupon if there is one out.

Thanks!

colleenfs
03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I don't think the outlet does coupons. :(

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05