PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy tennis outfits for my girls?

pinkmomagain
03-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Does anybody know where I can pick up tennis outfits for my two older girls (10 and 7 yo)...not too expensive?

I have no idea where to even begin...

Gina
DD1 - 10 yo
DD2 - 7 yo
DD3 - 17 mo

pinkmomagain
03-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Does anybody know where I can pick up tennis outfits for my two older girls (10 and 7 yo)...not too expensive?

I have no idea where to even begin...

Gina
DD1 - 10 yo
DD2 - 7 yo
DD3 - 17 mo

clc053103
03-09-2007, 09:02 AM
I was just at d i c k's Sporting Goods in Princeton, NJ (not sure where you are- but thought I'd throw that in anyway) and they had a nice, larger selection of tennis apparel for girls. I remember seeing Adidas definitely. They usually mark down the clothes pretty fast there- also Adidas isn't too outrageous to begin with. And most important- I thought they were really cute!

Hope that helps!

ETA: I had to spread out the store name b/c it got changed to #### when I posted- I guess b/c it could be misconstrued as a dirty word? HEHE

pinkmomagain
03-09-2007, 09:11 AM
That's pretty funny! Thanks, there is one 2 minutes from my house. I looked a few months back and didn't see anything. But with spring coming, they've probably gotten in different inventory.

Thanks a bunch!

Gina

clc053103
03-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Yes I happened to mention to the manager standing there that the selection had greatly improved - he said for Spring they get the most tennis stuff in. They actually had all the tennis clothes- men, women and kids- grouped together by the tennis equiptment rather than with the other apparel.