PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lands' End (they're out of my favorite boy's summer shirt already)

jacksmom0902
03-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I am so mad at myself. The tie-dye swirl s/s polo shirts that I really wanted are sold out at Lands' End in my older son's size. I called customer service and they have no info on whether these will be restocked. Does anyone have any experience with Lands' End restocking an item that is sold out this early in the season? Some of the big kid and toddler sizes in this style are on backorder but our size is "not available". I'm heading to our local Sears tomorrow to see if they might have them in stock there. I just thought I'd check to see if anyone else has BTDT experience with Lands' End.

Thanks!
Karla

C99
03-08-2007, 06:40 PM
IME, Land's End sells out of things early in the season and often does not restock them.

sdbc
03-09-2007, 08:53 AM
I agree with this--the online site doesn't seem to re-stock. I think the best bet is to call multiple Sears stores before trecking all over creation looking. They should be able to tell you over the phone if they have it, and then hold it for you if they do.