PDA

View Full Version : What did you do with DC's outgrown UNDIES?!?

teddy
03-09-2007, 03:48 PM
I feel strange saving them for future children because, you know, they're UNDIES. And I don't want to donate them because I keep thinking some weirdo might actually like little girls' undies. And I hate to throw them out because they're Hanna and Gymboree! But I will if you throw yours out!

So, they're all in a bag right now waiting for someone to tell me what to do with them... thanks :)

jadamom
03-09-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm saving them to use for potty-trainng my 2nd DD. Then when she's trained, she'll get nice new underwear. I think I'll throw them out after that.

Marisa6826
03-09-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm going to save the good ones (Hanna, Tea Collection, etc.) for Amelia. The cheapo Target ones will just get tossed - I only bought them for her 'emergency' outfit at school (couldn't bear the thought of leaving Hannas there).

Honestly, I don't put little girl hygiene in the same category as grown up hygiene, kwim? Two VERY different things in my book.

-m

lizajane
03-09-2007, 04:47 PM
i just don't think it is a big deal at this age. schuyler's underpants when to a friend and they will come back for dylan. many of us buy used DIAPERS for heaven's sake!

Piglet
03-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Good point! I also save DS1's underpants for DS2. I guess it just doesn't bother me too much with kid undies.

s7714
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm saving most of them for potty training use at least. I figure once my younger DD is fully trained I'll buy her some of her own.

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org

C99
03-09-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm going to wash 'em in hot and save 'em for a future child - but we have all Hanna underpants right now.

Melanie
03-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I donated the EUC Hanes & such but I'm at loss what do with the Hannas! I feel wierd selling them or offering them to a friend because, well, they are undewear! And I'm the only one in my local group of friends to CD much less buy used ones, but what to do? Dd is so not going to be wearing Ds' boxer briefs. LOL.

2zeke
03-10-2007, 12:52 AM
I asked the friends I give our hand me downs to if they wanted hand me down undies. They said yes, so I've handed them down. Of course any worn out ones are tossed.

Janice
dd 10-99
ds 4-02

tigeratty
03-10-2007, 02:32 PM
A good friend gave us some handmedown underwear. I thought nothing of it and will use for potty training. And that is a good friend, not a sibling.

You would pass down a shirt someone barfed on, diapers, or sleepers that got peed and pooped on (if everything washed out). Underware is no different.

teddy
03-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Okay, you convinced me to save them for DD2's potty training days. She just needs to be born first ;) thanks