PDA

View Full Version : Which Hanna Roomy Striped Romper color do you prefer?

debsterchen
03-11-2007, 02:37 PM
I have been thinking about getting a Hanna Roomy Striped Romper for my 10 month old DS with the current 20% off store discount. First, does anyone recommend it? I saw some older posts which say people love this romper. Next, as for color, there is Island Blue/Pear or French Blue/Soleil. I am drawn to the Island blue one (light blue/yellow-green) but I fear it might look a bit feminine for DS. The French Soleil is a darker blue/yellow combo. Thoughts? Here is the link. Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/yv4kvy

-Debbie

applesauce
03-12-2007, 12:18 AM
I love Hanna and really like this romper, but Children's Place did one very similar that was about $5. I would wait and check them out before spending the $. I think either of the two colors you like are lovely and fine for a boy, BTW.

kcimato
03-12-2007, 05:38 AM
That island blue is a stunning color. Go for it.

egoldber
03-12-2007, 07:03 AM
I just got the island blue/pear romper for Amy and matching shirts for Sarah and me. The color is beautiful and the fabric is soooo soft it is TDF!!! I was worried it might be too masculine for me and my girls LOL!!! ;) But I really didn't want a sea of pink either.

Katia
03-12-2007, 09:27 AM
I'd vote for the Island Blue one. And I think it is wonderfully gender-neutral -- a rare thing these days! :-)

Katia
DS 2003 and DD 2006

Andrea S
03-12-2007, 09:43 AM
I just got the island blue romper yesterday for Benjamin and matching polo for Andrew. I did not like the blue/yellow combo as much when I saw it IRL.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/02
& Benjamin 3/06

debsterchen
03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have the store send me the Island Blue and if I don't like it as much IRL (or if Children's Place comes out with some nicer ones before we get to wear it), I can take it back.

-Debbie