PDA

View Full Version : I have a pair of Robeez that are Brand new in package

Tondi G
03-14-2007, 05:47 PM
I got them as a gift and my little guy never ended up wearing them. Someone I know is having a baby and I'd love to re-gift them. They are a larger size.. 12-28 month I think. I am wondering if I went to a Nordstroms without a reciept and just told them I got them as a gift do you think they would exchange them for a smaller size for me??? Is this wrong to do???

Thanks

brianaw
03-14-2007, 08:32 PM
I would personally keep the larger size (my son started to wear that size at 6 months which was right when I started to put shoes on him while outside) and find a cute outfit (in the same size) to match. Look at clearance. Macy's is having a good sale. Good luck

pinkmomagain
03-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Someone did this to me when I had my baby...it was obvious she regifted but you know what? I kept them and used them! So I'm sure they'll get used...and it's a nice gift.

Gina

neeter
03-15-2007, 08:10 AM
I think anytime you buy something from Nordstroms, they put a little sticker on the item which can trace back to the sales transaction. So without that sticker, they would know the gift didn't originate from Nordstroms...they might be nice and still let you exchange for a smaller size, though!