PDA

View Full Version : what are your fav knockoff kids croc brands?

elaineandmichaelsmommy
03-15-2007, 01:00 AM
I was considering getting dd some knock off crocs for this summer.I know that payless sells them but i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else that was good. I was also wondering if anyone knew if that style of sandel was safe for a 16 month old to wear. Looking at the style it just looks like your foot slips around a lot inside the shoes. thanks

new_mommy25
03-15-2007, 03:08 AM
DS has some Geckos that we really like. The plastic is much softer.

At 16 months by DS just wore Robeez most of the time. I don't know if Crocs are a good shoe for one so young.

C99
03-15-2007, 07:48 AM
You can get ripoff Crocs at K-Mart. But...I reallyy would not recommend Crocs for someone that age - maybe if they were the MJ style because they have that extra strap. My DS wore Crocs at 2 when they first started making his size. He could walk OK in them, but the rounds attaching the backstrap to the main piece gave him blisters, so we quickly retired them. I just dragged them out for my 22-m/o DD and she can also walk in them, but when we wore them outside the house, she was constantly taking them off, which I found irritating because we were inside a mall, having lunch, etc. She hasn't worn them again.

madelinesmom
03-15-2007, 08:13 AM
We found some at Walmart last summer that were $8 we call outside shoes.
Jane
Madeline 1/20/03
Emily 11/29/05
http://b4.lilypie.com/l3-em6/.png
http://b1.lilypie.com/-FG1m6/.png

brianaw
03-15-2007, 09:08 AM
My 16 month old son started wearing Crocs last month and does just fine in them, actually he always begs to wear them. I wouldn't recommend them if he'll be running around a ton. On the playground I try to make sure he has on running shoes or something like that. I tried the cheap ones from Walmart and Babies 'R Us, they also sell some at Nordstroms Rack that are a different name, however none were comfortable. If you go through shoebuy.com (i think that is right) you can get them shipped for about $17. I think it's worth the extra couple of dollars. I would do a search in the Bargains section for crocs and find all of the codes everyone used.

Hope that helps!

sdbc
03-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Someone just posted a code in Bargains for $10 off at Shoebuy. I used it yesterday.
Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

kcimato
03-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Sears has sketchers crocs for 14.99

tarahsolazy
03-15-2007, 09:45 PM
I've really liked the Payless knockoffs, which are Airwalk brand. They seem almost as nice as Crocs. We had them 2 summers running. This year I got a great deal on the real thing, but otherwise I'd have gotten him another pair of the Airwalks.

AngelaS
03-16-2007, 05:21 AM
My oldest had Airwalks last summer and they've held up really pretty well. This summer they'll all have them--including my almost 2.5 yo. She likes them because she can put them on herself, but hers are a little big yet so she walks kind of funny in them. :D

cchavez
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Those are the ones I want for DS but they don't have that color listed....