PDA

View Full Version : Summer pjs in cotton for a boy in size 6??

Momof3Labs
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Reasonably priced, please!! Gymboree PJs work well for him, and so do Hanna LJs and SJs, but I'm looking for some more budget minded options. The 2-pack of shorty PJs at Target last year (by the brand related to Carter's - First Years I think??) were great for the price, but alas I think that we've outgrown them now!

The Disney PJs don't work for us at all; the waist is much too big.

Anything else good out there?? Or should I just cram him in the size 5's from last year and let his belly button hang out, lol!

Tondi G
03-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Look in the big boys section at Target. I think they will have some short john styles! you can always put him in a pair of boxers/boxer briefs and a tshirt too!

wondering if Old Navy might have something too??? I am thinking maybe they only go up to a 5T as well!

lizajane
03-16-2007, 07:45 AM
we got some (hideous) diego pjs from kohls this week that are all cotton, very soft and schuyler is IN LOVE WITH THEM. to the tune of- he called all his grandparents to tell them about them. they were 2 pairs for $20, i think, with some kind of sale. i got schuyler the size 6 because he is wearing a 5 these days. so i might size up. but they are soft and they make him SO FREAKIN' HAPPY. it makes getting dressed at night REALLY easy.

in case you haven't figured it out, he is obsessed with diego.

they also had other characters. and maybe even some non character? but if there is someone special he loves, it may be worth the heinous factor.

trumansmom
03-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Truman is all about boxers and tees these days. He refuses to wear any pajamas. We stocked up on them at Old Navy at 2 for $8, and he looks adorable. I also bought a bunch of long sleeved tees there on sale, and will just use regular undershirt tees this summer. He thinks it's pretty cool to look like Daddy.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

pampamz
03-16-2007, 08:34 AM
Costco has 2 packs of cotton shorty pj's in big boy sizes. I have not bought any yet, but bought the winter version and they were great for DS.

Tondi G
03-16-2007, 04:59 PM
LOL! What is it about boxers and 5 year old boys!? Mason is all about his boxers these days too! :)

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05

MelissaTC
03-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Have you checked out pjs from the Childrens Place? With a coupon, they are very reasonable and we have had really good luck with them.