PDA

View Full Version : How do the Livie and Luca shoes run?

amyff
03-15-2007, 09:17 PM
I heard they run small?

My DD wears a 5.5 or a 21 and I am not sure if I should size up to a 6.5 or just get her a 5.5?

Thanks!!!

lenad
03-16-2007, 02:47 AM
They seem to run true to slightly small. I would size up just to be safe. I had gotten my dd mary janes from LL and she didn't wear them too long, unfortunately. (I would have gotten a size larger but that was the largest size they had at the time. I really liked them and was sorry when dd couldn't wear them.)

amyff
03-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks!
I will size up...they are so cute!

Maxlee
03-17-2007, 06:42 AM
They are cute! which ones are you thinking of getting??

debsterchen
03-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I have not ordered any Live and Luca shoes but was thinking about doing so and there is a size chart on the site. When my DD stands on the chart, she measures a 10 in her bigger foot while that same foot measured an 8.5 at the local Stride Rite two weeks ago. So I guess it would confirm L&L tends to run a tad small as DD would wear a 9 in SR shoes (with plenty of room to grow). Did you try the size chart from their site?

-Debbie

lenad
03-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Have you measured the chart when you printed it out? I am not sure that the printed out size is the actual size (it was not with other shoe places), and it doesn't have a ruler so you can check. When I first printed it out I called them to check what they are supposed to be, and they in fact didn't tell me, but asked me what my dd wore and then "translated" that into LL size.

In brief, I wouldn't rely solely on the chart.