PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen any long sleeve tye dye shirts?

jess_g
03-20-2007, 03:36 PM
I rembember seeing some in the Lands End catalog, but I could not find them online (so I asume that means they were from last year or they are out of them). I am looking for something with long sleeves for the springtime in a size 5 or 6 (for boys). Has anyone seen any?

Thanks,

Jessica.

lizajane
03-20-2007, 03:45 PM
a BBB gal-
http://www.bumbershootbaby.com/index.php

jacksmom0902
03-20-2007, 10:08 PM
I love tie-dye shirts for my boys. We had some cute long sleeve shirts from Flapdoodles this past winter but I found them on Ebay and at consignment sales. We are getting short sleeve tie-dye shirts from Lands' End for summer. Good luck!

Karla

bonnie0128
03-21-2007, 11:32 AM
If you're crafty and can make the time, tye dye isn't very hard to do. In fact, I think it's fun! Two years ago, I did 15 shirts for my boss' family (ok, my hands were very cramped - but they turned out AWESOME!).

Do a general internet search for instructions and ideas but do not use RIT dye (which gives muted, dull color results). Instead, use Procrion MX (I think that's the correct spelling). These dyes are fiber reative fabric dyes and give you intense, vivid colors (like tye dye you would buy at the the store). I got mine at Pat Catan's. Their web site (the dye company) has a ton of info - including technique and tips for pre-soak, etc.

The best part - you can do whatever you want...so don't stop at t-shirts!