PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOODNESS

overcome
03-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Yes, I'm shouting!

I ran over to our local outlet mall today (The Crossings in Tannersville, PA) to check out Carter's sale. I NEVER go on a weekend, but I knew if I didn't go today, I wouldn't get there this week.

I had to park quite far away...thank goodness b/c I ran smack dab into a GYMBOREE OUTLET!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. It has been there for a month and I didn't even know it!!

I'm not a huge gymbo fan, but I do buy quite a bit of their stuff with sales etc. I can't wait to see what the outlet has to offer. It was very exciting.

Just wanted to share!

snowangel
03-24-2007, 07:30 PM
You are so cute :) So did you buy anything? I am not a huge Gymbo fan either but I do pick up some sale stuff just like you.

overcome
03-25-2007, 04:50 AM
I didn't buy a thing! It was too crowded and I wouldn't have been able to make any decisions :-)

I looked and checked everything out. My first impression is that I will do better online (there is no B&M retail Gymbo near me) with sales/promotions. But most everything was on sale there and the salesperson said she thought they would start doing more promotions in the near future.

It will be great to have some more choices! And at least there we can try things on/return right away if they don't work.

Now we just need a Hanna Andersson at these outlets and we'll be all set! Again, not the biggest Hanna fan but I adore some of the stuff and would like it sooooo much more on sale with no shipping!

ajmom
03-25-2007, 02:47 PM
It may be a regional thing, but the Gymbo outlet near us isn't that great as far as prices. It looked to me like everything was fairly close to full retail. Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, it's just that IME, the outlet may not be all it's cracked up to be.

AddiesMom
03-26-2007, 04:45 AM
I just went to the new one in Wrentham, MA this weekend and also wasn't impressed. They were running a deal on dresses for $19 that were very dressy (Easter, weddings, etc), but everything else looked to be on the high side, for example capri jeans were $25. I got ones at Gap Outlet for $15.

bubbaray
03-26-2007, 08:47 AM
I would be in sooooo much trouble! THere isn't a Gymboree store close to my home (but there is one close to my work), so while I'm on maternity leave this year, I won't be going much. But an OUTLET? Ack. I'd have to have a bed there or something....

Happy shopping!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007