PDA

View Full Version : Summer-weight footed pajamas in 2T+?

sarahbrown29
03-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I am looking for lightweight (not fleece) footed sleepers for DD in size 2T and up. Her feet get cold at night and she doesn't keep socks on. I found some that go up to 24 months at a decent price, but the only place I found larger ones is at the Gap and they run $20+ ($15 on sale.)

Any ideas?
Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
03-26-2007, 07:40 PM
What about Carters' stuff on sale at Kohl's? (It seems to go on sale every other week.)

I have liked the Carters' Just One Year PJs at Target. I don't know if they have footed PJs in that size though. With the exception of winter blanket sleepers it may be tough to come by footed lightweight sleepers especially this time of year.

Ooh, but here are some from TCP for $8.33 each. Thats a good price.

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=278882&langId=-1&exp=n&catTree=25851,26140,25914&clearance=0

HTH,
Beth

bluestar2
03-26-2007, 08:48 PM
We have some from TCP in 3T that we love. They have held up very very well after more than a years' worth of use and they are nice and roomy in the arms.

Canna
03-26-2007, 10:18 PM
I was going to recommend Children's Place too. My DD is 26 months and tall for her age (I think around 36 inches or so) and still wearing their 24 month size (there is no "2T") and there's also a 3T size. They have washed well and she seems comfortable in them. They're a nice weight. We like them.

If you do a search on the TCP site for "stretchie" you'll come up with quite a few styles that, for some reason, I didn't see when clicking on sleepwear. In-store there is usually a discount price if you buy 3.

Radosti
03-27-2007, 07:40 AM
I have regular cotton zip-up jammies from the children's place and love them. DS wears the 24 months size right now and I stocked up on both the cotton and the fleece zip-ups from them in a 3T when they were all $3.99 each. They are awesome. I also like the carters fleece jammies (but not for the summer).