PDA

View Full Version : See Kai Run Sandals for DS

jeno
03-27-2007, 08:33 AM
xxxxxxx

Radosti
03-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Hmmm... I'd definitely do the SKR, but don't know that I'd get a 5. If he is 4.5 now, a 5 might be small by summer??? I have no idea. My DS measured 5.5 at Ollys about a month ago. I ended up getting him 7's in pedoodles and SKR and while they are a bit big, it doesn't look like a problem at all. I think if you were to buy a 5, you would only get a month or so of use out of them, but if you get a 6, you'll have them for the whole season.

Tondi G
03-27-2007, 03:52 PM
We hvae the SKR Danny Sandals... they were the brown fisherman sandals replaced by the Evan! The difference between the Danny/Marek and Evan/J'Cito is that the new styles have CLOSED BACKS/HEELS... last years are open! Since my son is SOOO picky about not wearing ANYTHING besides his beloved Danny's I was happy to find a new pair!!!

You should definetly check the size chart on SKR and measure his foot to check the size!

I saw the J'Cito in person and I think they are very cute. They are a nice Dark red with the white stitching. I think they would be fine on a boy or a girl.... for me, the brown seemed like it would go with more so thats why we chose the Danny originally!

Good Luck

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05