PDA

View Full Version : Help with sizing on these Hanna cropped sweats

aidansmommy
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM
I've read the post about the deal on Hanna sweats for me and I'm ready to order but not sure what size to get. Being 3 mos. post partum I have bins full of clothes that don't fit me and I'm afraid of ordering any more clothes that aren't my size.

My usual size is a 10, however right now I'm just beginning to fit into a 12 (translation, currently a large 12). According to their size chart I should get a medium, but I really don't want a form fitting look, not gigantic and sloppy either, just an "easy fit" I suppose. So what do you reccommend, medium or large?
Thanks!

J_B Mommy
03-28-2007, 05:27 AM
I think the large might end up being a little sloppy -- maybe order one large for now that as you lose weight could be the sloppy around the house don't care pair and also order a medium for the coming months as you lose a few pounds and some of the soft mommy tummy.

I've just entered the 8's on my way down pp and the small's fit me and are not too form fitting. I think the medium would be huge on me.

hth.

Radosti
03-28-2007, 06:26 AM
I am a normal size 10 and the medium fits me very well.

trumansmom
03-28-2007, 06:27 AM
I think a medium would work well for you.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04

debsterchen
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Does anyone have an XS in the cropped sweats? I am petite (5"2" and about 108 lbs) and not sure if the XS might be running on the large side. I have not ordered yet for fear that they will not look nice if they are too big. Thanks.

-Debbie

tarahsolazy
03-28-2007, 11:04 AM
I just got some larges in the mail yesterday. I am typically a 10 or 12, but am 38.5 weeks pregnant. The larges, unwashed, fit me as maternity pants, so I think they'd be pretty baggy on you. I am keeping one pair, and waiting to open the other pair of large I ordered until after baby comes. I have a feeling I'll be able to wear a medium a month or so post-partum.

aidansmommy
03-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks Ladies! You've been so helpful. I've ordered mediums in a few different HA styles before, sometimes they've been too big, sometimes too small, and sometimes been perfect. But I think a medium will do fine in these, so off to place an order for every color in my size! :)