View Full Version : Hanna: buy now or wait?
05-22-2007, 09:02 AM
So... I just got the email for the $14 sale at Hanna. There are some items that I'm interested in (but goodness knows no one NEEDS, lol), but I'm wondering if I should wait for The Big Sale which starts June 7, as someone else posted.
Thoughts?? I feel like they are pulling a Gymbo - LJ sale, $14 sale, The Big Sale, all in a row to keep you shopping...
05-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm torn, but I'm waiting this sale out.
DS needs shorts, but I don't think the discounts are deep enough to pay for shipping (especially since a lot of what I want isn't discounted that much and I'm hoping for better prices later). He's 18 months and comfortably into 80s so I'm not that worried about stuff selling out either.
05-22-2007, 06:43 PM
My store was holding a pair of long johns that I wanted so since I needed to get those shipped to me anyway, I ordered the denim ruffle shorts and the screenprint tank (pink with berries). The tank is already sold out online in the size I wanted so I figured I should try to get it now and with the shipping I was already paying, I decided to throw in the shorts too. The better answer is to wait, of course, but I just can't seem to do that very well.
05-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I ordered today - all of the stuff in DD's size was going fast, at least the stuff I wanted. There won't be much left for the big sale in June, at least in 110! I probably could have waited for DS since he needs 70s and they weren't going as fast but it was just easier to order it all at once.
05-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Well, since I went crazy last week... I'm waiting for a bigger sale in June.
05-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Try ordering from the Tysons Corner store. I was there yesterday and she said they had over 50 boxes shipped to them.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.