PDA

View Full Version : Target Item Number for Deluxe HC Fisher Price High Chair

Mom_2_Alyssa
11-06-2003, 05:55 PM
I am hoping someone can help me. I would like to get the Fisher Price Deluxe High Chair from Target (Smiley Bear) for Baby #2. The only Targets around where I live are the Target Greatland type and they are all sold out. MIL, who lives in Iowa, has a couple of Super Targets very close to where she lives, and I am hoping that she can find one there and bring it to us when she comes to visit during the holidays. I need to be able to provide her with the item number to help her locate it (to her, most high chairs look the same). Does anyone have any idea what the item number for that product is? It may be on a receipt or a box.

Thanks so much for your help!

Rebecca
mom to Alyssa 02/03/98 and Baby #2 edd 06/04?

luluc
11-06-2003, 07:42 PM
DH just threw out the box this morning. }(
Here's the item number form my receipt. 030090367. They only carry 1 Fisher Price High chair and the HC deluxe smiley pattern is it. They also carry the envenflo simplicity and a graco model. Hope that helps. Good luck! I hope your MIL can find it for you. It is a great chair.

malie
11-07-2003, 11:10 AM
Just to help a little more (maybe). The box is white with mainly blue print on it but is says FISHER PRICE in red. The model number of the chair which is on the box is starts BO326 (on one place on the box it's followed by another 4 numbers which I guess indicates the smiley bear pattern. If she needs a picture of the chair to confirm you can always print one off fisherprices website
http://www.fisher-price.com/us/babygear/callout.asp?c=bgh&sku=B0326&pn=Deluxe+Healthy+Care%99+High+Chair