PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo portable exersaucer or step and play piano???

kensjen
11-23-2003, 05:28 PM
Which one should we get?? Or neither??

I know there is some debate about stationary entertainers, and walkers...and I don't really want to start that. I would like one of these to entertain my baby, 1. Because I think he would have fun and 2. I'd like a shower once and awhile! LOL!

I've read some reviews at Amazon but wondered what you guys thought. In laws want to buy Jonah an early Hanukkah gift.

Thanks!

713abc
11-23-2003, 07:46 PM
We have the Evenflo exersaucer and DS LOVES it. I haven't seen the piano, but I can highly recommend the exersaucer.

mommyj
11-23-2003, 10:15 PM
You might want to take your baby to the store to see which one he likes. DS hated the ultrasaucer, but he loved the megasaucer and the aquatic entertainer. I was originally going to buy him the step and play piano, but it was too tall for him, so we ended up getting the aquatic entertainer. I was also hesitant to buy one, but I think it's worth the $. I don't put DS in it all that much, since I know they recommend no more than 20 min/day, but when he's in it, he LOVES it.

KUvsOU
11-24-2003, 10:28 AM
We have the FP Step and Play Piano. He did not like the stationary entertainers too much as he is constantly on the move. Before he could walk, he loved being able to move back and forth across the piano. Now that he is older, we have removed the seat and he still loves playing with the piano. :)

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02