PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo nipple adapters - regular nipple with disp. bottles

Kimberly H
12-07-2003, 09:17 AM
I need help :)

I'd bookmarked a site that carried the Evenflo nipple adapters that make a "regular" nipple fit a Playtex disposable bottle. They're no longer on the site and I can't find them anywhere.

I'd hoped to take a few to China in case Mia doesn't like the Playtex nipples - most girls from her orphanage have been fine with them - and I'd really rather not take regular bottles "just in case" when packing space for 2 weeks in China is pretty much at a premium.

I can buy regular bottles in China but if we get her at night, the stores are closed, and she doesn't like the Playtex nipple, we could be in trouble.

Help?

stillplayswithbarbies
12-07-2003, 01:40 PM
I'm not sure if this is what you saw or not, but this will work. It screws onto a Playtex disposable bottle, and then a regular Evenflo cap and nipple can be screwed on top of it. It's made to be used with a breastpump, but will work as a nipple adapter too. I have it so I can pump directly into the Playtex bottles, ao that is how I know it works for what you want to do.

http://www.mothersneeds.com/blueconverter.html

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

Kimberly H
12-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Karen, I think what I saw before was more like a Playtex ring with a smaller hole for the Evenflo nipple in the center but if I can't find it, this Blue converter could work!