PDA

View Full Version : Safety 1st Bouncing Buggy vs. Evenflo Exersaucer?

ScrapNancy
12-10-2003, 12:49 PM
First off, I know the Fields' don't recommend using these products. However, my sister-in-law and niece loved hers and so I am looking into using one....it would be nice to have someplace other than the Pck-n-Play when I need to corrall my soon to be crawler when I want to use the bathroom, etc!

I have been looking at the Bouncing Buggy and the Exersaucer at WalMart. (I live in a small town so that's my only shopping option without driving a ways) My concern is that my daughter is big for her age - 27.5" at her 6 month checkup 3 weeks ago. The height limit on the Exersaucer is only 30", but on the Bouncing Buggy it is 32". So I'm leaning towards the Bouncing Buggy, but has anyone tried it? I've heard good things about the Exersaucer but nothing about this other one....

Thanks for your help!

Jen in Chicago
12-10-2003, 01:56 PM
Jude has the Buggy at daycare and saucer at home. He loves both! I would go for the Buggy since it will last longer for you. These are priceless for us!

jubilee
12-10-2003, 05:54 PM
My son has both, although the buggy is older- so maybe they have improved. The buggy only has a key, steering wheel, and two attached toys that are like teethers. He doesn't play with any of them ,and there is no tray on it for him to play with other toys. The exersaucer has many toys and Logan still enjoys it. If I had to do it over again, I'd buy a saucer that was just a huge circle tray without attached toys... then buy your own toys to ut on the tray. They do that at my church's nursery and Logan really loves that!