PDA

View Full Version : Infant support in jogger - snuzzler, soft stroller, something else?

pennstatecowgirl
07-19-2005, 03:19 PM
I want to put my 2 month old in the second seat of our E3. I ordered a Kiddopotamus snuzzler to put in the seat for head and body support. Is that a good choice, or will she outgrow it too soon? Should I look into the soft stroller instead? Another product?

Any opinions appreciated! Thanks!

Amy
WAH AP Mama
Jackson 3.13.03
Sophie 5.09.05

jay
07-19-2005, 07:43 PM
I have an E3 as well. I didn't realize you could put an infant in the second seat? My DS is 1 month. I have the E3 in infant mode (flat) I have both the snuzzler and soft stroller. At 1 month, I think the snuzzler has more head support and cushioning than the soft stroller. i will switch to the soft stroll when he gets older

pennstatecowgirl
07-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Great! Sounds like I made the right choice with the snuzzler. It looks cozy too, I bet my little one will like it.

The E3 does have a newborn/toddler mode. You can see a picture of it at www.joggingstroller.com. Here's the description:

Stage III (Toddler & Newborn Mode - Second Seat Option Required):
This is a truly unique option! Simply pop the child handlebar off, release the toddler seat down, and snap the second seat into place. It’s really simple to do. In this mode, you'll have a toddler sitting upright in front, and a newborn below laying flat in the rear (usually for the first 3-4 months). This position is NOT for running, but is amazingly practical for those with a newborn and a toddler. The front toddler position does not recline in this mode. Dimensions in Stage III mode: Seat back: 18.5", Width: 9". The second seat has a capacity of 55 pounds when installed in the front position.

HTH!

Amy
WAH AP Mama
Jackson 3.13.03
Sophie 5.9.05