PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Peg Perego A3 owners for help

newmom3
07-19-2005, 05:41 PM
I am due in about 2 months and I have almost decided that I would get the Peg Perego A3 but I wanted to get some more input from moms who have already used this stroller. I cannot find any store in Massachusetts that has the A3 in stock so that I can go and test it, that's why I rely on your help.

If you already own an A3 I was wondering what's your experience with it. What are the pros and cons? How heavy is it? How is the fold; is it really easy? How is the swiveling of the wheels? I am planning to use the stroller in and out of the car a lot and I am just wondering if it would be suitable for that. Do you like the pramette feature? And also, is the height of the handles adjustable (my husband is 6.3)?

I will greatly apprecaite your advice. Thank you all.

DisneyLovnMom
07-19-2005, 10:00 PM
>If you already own an A3 I was wondering what's your
>experience with it.

** Good so far, it's a great stroller!

>How heavy is it?

** That seems up for debate, somewhere between 18 and 22 pounds. I weighed mine at the Y and it was 18.

>How is the fold; is it really easy?

** Fold is super easy, much like the gracos with a button and twist then drop it down.

>How is the swiveling of the wheels?

Smooth as silk! I can push it with one hand without problem, I've pushed it while carrying a tray of food.

>I am planning to use the stroller in and out of
>the car a lot and I am just wondering if it would be suitable
>for that.

** That's what I use mine for, it's the only stroller in my car.

> Do you like the pramette feature?

** Love it to bad she's too big for it!

>And also, is the
>height of the handles adjustable (my husband is 6.3)?

** They're not adjustable, I'm 5'11 and it's ok, I think it might be slightly uncomfortable at 6'3", it's not horrible though!