PDA

View Full Version : Have an MBUD, want an E3... redundant???

caroliner
07-20-2005, 02:26 PM
I have a LOT of strollers and use most of them... My doubles are a Twin Traveller and MBUD. I use both. I have two DDs, ages 3 and 18 months and DD #3 will be arriving in 2 months... I find myself wanting an E3... I am often out with the girls and wish I had a single that seated 2, just for the narrowness... I do not want to part with my TT or my MBUD though and wonder if it would just be redundant to get an E3, especially seeing that the price has gone up! Anyone out there have an E3 and an MBUD and TT? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!! (After #3 gets to be about 1, I'll be selling off some of my singles, e.g. my P3 and my Teutonia Mistral/Regent, but for now, I need to keep EVERYTHING!)

Sandy
07-20-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi Bonnie,
I have a MBUD & a E3 double and love them both. I had a Mac Opus Duo that I sold because I liked the MBUD & E3 but wasn't in love with the Opus. I keep the E3 in my trunk and it is great at the mall and in places that require a narrower stroller and it only takes up half my trunk. I love them both and wouldn't want to give up either one.

HTH,
Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02
& Marisa Mia 4/23/05

caroliner
07-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the info! I am really wanting the E3!