PDA

View Full Version : Weight limit on new Saftey 1st tandem is 40 lbs per seat, for those interested

kristine_elen
07-21-2005, 02:36 PM
They said it's not 80 pounds total, but 40 per seat. Also said even though stroller details say "infinite recline," the rear seat doesn't recline flat.

I called Compass about their new tandem, coming out in September, and they said they won't have details on weight limits for another four weeks, but that their rear seat does recline flat. (To be available at Target.)

emmasmama
07-22-2005, 06:38 AM
Bummer on the Safety 1st stroller... I'm surprised Compass can't tell you the weight limits yet on the stroller, but I bet it's similar. Seems like the Macs are the only doubles with higher weight limits - is that true? Kind of frustrating, since they are pricier, esp if you're only looking for an extra stroller and not your main one you'll use for walking and stuff... Doesn't anyone outside of England have big toddlers or want to use a stroller with older children?! :)

emmasmama
07-22-2005, 06:39 AM
One more thought - what about a Sit n' Stand? You might be able to get one of those for a good deal - yet again, though - I don't know the weight limit or really much about them...