PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for somewhere to buy Valco Twin Runabout - and Request for pictures

Lori810
07-21-2005, 02:57 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion for an online store to buy the Valco twin runabout? THere is a store nearby me that sells them, but they only have the single in stock, and if i want them to get the double for me, and I don't like it, I only get store credit. Since I have never seen the stroller in person (or pushed it) I am reluctant to commit. SO I'd like to find a good online store where i can return it if it doesn;t work out for me. Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone here have the Valco twin runabout? I've never seen what it looks like folded. Does anyone have a picture of it folded? Also, if I remove the front bar to put on the carseat adapter for one baby, does that adapter come across the other kid's seat too? Any pictures of that?

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!!

Lori

K-Bear
07-21-2005, 06:19 PM
I purchased my Valco Runabout (single) from www.mbeans.com (they also have a store in Boston). The stroller arrived quickly, they were pleasant to deal with and I was able to purchase a 2004 model (saved some $$$ that way).

Nemesia
07-21-2005, 07:49 PM
I bought mine from Jodi at www.letsgostrolling.com. She had a good price and offered a package deal as well. There was no tax or additional shipping so it really was a good deal. The fold is ok, it isn't the most convenient shape and isn't that light but none of the doubles in this style are.