PDA

View Full Version : Combi Savvy vs. Aria? `

maestramommy
07-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Hi all:

A friend of mine recommended the Savvy as a great stroller, and sure enough, it got an "A" in the BB book. When I went to try it out at the store, it looked so narrow! Also, the recline feature was simply a matter of releasing a cord. Are they all like that? I was wondering if anyone uses the City Savvy, which I loved because of the weight (11 lbs). Of course the basket is a joke, because I could never get diaper bag in there, even if it was accessible. That said, how long could I expect to use this?

I also looked at the Aria, which was 12 lbs. BB mentioned that parents thought the padding was skimpy, but at the time I didn't really notice. It folded up very nicely even though it wasn't as compact as the Savvy. Can anyone tell me what is the real difference between these 2? Does the extra $100 buy anything substantial? I'd like this to be my only stroller excepting airline travel, and I'd like to be able to use it for more than one kid.

maestramommy
07-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Sorry, one more thought. The friend who recommended the Savvy did say it might not be appropriate for a newborn or new infant because it doesn't go all the way upright. A similar review on Amazon said the same thing. Can anyone add to that thought.