PDA

View Full Version : Stroll-Air strollers -- do you own one or have you seen one IRL?

ladywithasong
07-28-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm very interested in the Stroll Air strollers but haven't found much in terms of online reviews. Can't find one locally to test drive.

Just wondering if anyone out there has one, has driven one or has some other scoop on this line.

Thanks in advance!!

Mum2MyMunchkins
08-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Hi,

We are ordering the Stroll-Air Twin Spider as a display for our store. I will let you know how it rates when it gets here. The only online review, I have seen is on BabyUniverse.com and it's under the Twin Spider model.

There are only a few stores here in the USA that sell them, the cheapest place I have seen them is on eBay, unless you can get them wholesale. I'll get back to you once we have tested it out.

Best Regards,
Mommy2Twins

ladywithasong
08-31-2005, 07:59 AM
Thanks ! Incidentally, you can buy them directly from the manufacturer (located in Ontario) b/c they are not widely found in stores at this point. See their website for contact info.

CallieA
09-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I would also love to hear a review when yours arrives. I'm looking at the Twin Spider, but I hesitate to spend so much money without hearing a real review. They look great, though!

Mum2MyMunchkins
09-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Hello,

We ordered the new Spider Duo NV in red, it looks fabulous. It should be here early next week, so I will take life shots and post them for you. We also ordered the pink Driver 4xl for a display model. I am very excited about testing them out, so I will let you know how well they work!

PS. They don't have the new models on the website, they will be showing the new models at the trade show next week. I am assuming they will post the new pictures on their site after the show, so keep an eye out for the new colors and models.

Best Regards,
Mommy2Twins

Mum2MyMunchkins
09-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi,

I just purchase by Spider Duo and we love it. If you look under the Places to go: Strollers....you will see my review on it. Stroll-Air makes the best strollers in my opinion, although there are a few other European strollers on the market we would like to test. But so far their quality and features are unsurpassed. They definitely do put pride in their strollers and it shows. Great, smooth ride, well worth the investment!

Best Regards,
Mommy2Twins
Owner of Little Dribbles Baby Boutique

harley
09-14-2005, 06:27 PM
I've seen the Stroll-Air strollers IRL and I think they are great! I really like the newest one, the Spider. The only thing holding us back is the price...about $800 CAD. It does come with everything you could ever need in a stroller and it handles great. It seems to be very sturdy and well built. I just have to convince my hubby that it's worth the money.

Mum2MyMunchkins
09-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi,

Yes, it is a big price tag!! I think it is worth it considering all it comes with, the durability and quality. The handling is awesome and bumps and cracks feel so smooth in the stroller. People are shocked when they see the price tag, but when you add up what most people spend on an everyday stroller, jogger and lightweight umbrella or purchasing new strollers over the years...the stroll-air is well worth the investment. It is really an individual choice, but when your husband sees it and uses it....he will do just like mine. My husband pushed that stroller for 5 minutes and told me he loved it, he hated how much it costs but he loved it. He can adjust the handle to his height instead of hunching over and he can steer it with one hand, plus he likes the big basket b/c he can stick the futbol underneath and run the bike trails with the babies. Good luck convincing the hubby!!

Best Regards,
Mommy2Twins

nylle
09-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Hey Nina-

Have you had a chance to get any pictures of the Spider Duo yet?

Thanks. =)

Ellyn

nylle
09-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Hey Nina-

Have you had a chance to get any pictures of the Spider Duo yet?

Thanks. =)

Ellyn

Mum2MyMunchkins
09-15-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi Ellyn,

It was a horribly rainy day here for some odd reason! Then when the rain stopped it was so humid and sticky, we decided to stay indoors. It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow so we are going to take pictures tomorrow. We figure the side of the building is so drab and inside is too many other things in the background, we are going to take the pictures in the flower garden at a local park. I will load and post the pictures as soon as we get back tomorrow. Sorry for taking so long but things are really hectic around here. Many local businesses and my mommy groups are doing a lot of fundraising and donation collections, so I am really busy these days. Anyway, I will have pics posted tomorrow!

Best Regards,
Mommy2Twins