PDA

View Full Version : Oh Stroller Queen...:) Do you know when most 2006 stroller models will be revealed?

Happy Mommy
07-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi there,

Just thinking ahead to January 2006 when baby #2 arrives...we're looking for the "perfect" double stroller. I know, I know--good luck :).

Thanks!

Happy Mommy
07-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi there,

Just thinking ahead to January 2006 when baby #2 arrives...we're looking for the "perfect" double stroller. I know, I know--good luck :).

Thanks!

strollerqueen
08-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Hi there!

Congrats on baby # 2! Sorry, I just saw your post. When you ask most manufacturers when their new models are coming out, their standard answer is "First quarter of the year." That means anywhere from January to March. Because even if they say a specific date, they are usually not on target. It seems there are always a lot of unforseen problems that arise somewhere in the chain--from material supply to manufacturing delays to shipping strikes to customs hold-ups, etc.

A couple of brands did come out earlier last year. Perego came out with some models in November, which shocked everyone. They were not expected for a couple of months.

ctychick
08-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Stroller Queen - do you have any scoop for 2006 models, or is it way too soon for that?

strollerqueen
08-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Not way too soon, just a bit too soon. I've heard a few rumors here and there, but I will know a lot more the beginning of September, after I attend the big annual Stroller Roll-out, lol! :)