PDA

View Full Version : Putting together Phil and Ted's E3---Please Help!

spanannie
08-04-2005, 10:41 AM
I rec'd my P&T's yesterday. My DH says the instructions are vague. I bought the toddler seat, too, and he says it seems like the toddler seat goes on the front (since the L's should fit the front, not the back). I thought the toddler seat went underneath! Do you not use the L's to attach the toddler seat?

Also, do I have to take off the toddler seat to fold the stroller? I didn't think I did, but DH says he doesn't see any other way I'd do it.

Please help! This stroller is going to be so great and I'm dying to use it!

Thanks!

MamaParis
08-04-2005, 10:52 AM
When in newborn/toddler mode the toddler seat goes on front (you take off the napper bar and use the "L" adapters up there.
Thats when you have the main seat fully reclined.

For two toddlers in toddler/toddler mode - the seat attaches on the back - and you do not use the "L" adapters there, it just snaps right onto the two metal parts that stick out back there. The front (main) seat must be upright for this set-up.

I always take the toddler seat off when I fold it. I think i *can* be folded with it on (in the newborn/toddler set up) but the fold is WAY huge.

Its so easy to just take it off, and a lot more compact and easier to put in a car etc. I'd just do that! :)

Paris :)

spanannie
08-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Thanks! That definitely clarifies things for me!

swampus
08-04-2005, 02:14 PM
When mine was in the T/N mode, I never ever touched it--just folded it up and went! The fold was pretty much the same. I think the other poster meant that the fold is huge when you try to fold it in the T/T mode (with the seat clipped on the back)--you might as well just put it in there without even trying to fold it! :)

MamaParis
08-04-2005, 02:56 PM
WHOOPS! Thanks for catching my typo!! :)

Yes, I meant in toddler/toddler mode its HUGE when folded together - in newborn/toddler mode is the same size as taking it apart! ;)

Ahhh the joys of typing with a one year old on your lap! lol

Paris :)