PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on a Volo?

joannect
08-04-2005, 06:29 PM
DS and I are flying to Seattle and I don't want to take my Zippy or E3. So, I'm looking for a Volo but it has to be a great deal or DH will say no (insert eyeroll here please ;) ) I figure I'd have to spend $30 on a cheapie umbrella stroller so I might as well spend a little more to get quality stoller. Any suggestions? I'd like a sun shade but it's not really a necessity. Thank you.

swrenak
08-04-2005, 06:47 PM
I've been keeping an eye on 2 Volos at my local (central California) TJMaxx for $59.99. They've been there awhile and may go on clearance soon. I don't know what color they are - was shopping with the kiddos and didn't have enough hands to check the boxes out too thoroughly. I knew Maclaren was a good brand, so I came here to see what people think about the volo. I have a chicco perfect match convenience stroller from 2002 that I pretty much despise but I've put up with it cuz I'm cheap! I also have a basic, compact stoller. Now that I have baby #2 I'm thinking of investing in a new stroller to make my life easier. If you had only one, what would it be? It looks like the volo doesn't recline or have a tray in front. Anyway, check out TJMaxx or Marshall's (sometimes they have the same stuff) if you have them near you, and I'd appreciate any stroller advice you can give me in return!