PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Swing/Z Street Owners...quick question please.

lmwbasye
08-04-2005, 08:58 PM
I just got my Swing to use as my second stroller and put it together. I had ordered it off of awesome reviews. However, it doesn't seem to stand on its own. Am I doing something wrong or is this correct?

I'm a bit dissapointed about that and that you have to lock it when folded. Plus, there's no carrying handle. Ugh. Oh well. It is a second stroller and it's hard to compare with a P3 (our other stroller).

Help me feel better about my purchase, please, since DH won't let me get my dream stroller....an A3.

Laura :)

Liam (10/21)

firsttimemommy
08-04-2005, 09:52 PM
I have a zstreet and it does stand on it's own, BUT only when turned upside down on it's handles. Yes, you must lock it when folded and there is no carry handle....all the things I went "umph" about too when I got it. BUT, I still love the stroller! And have no plans to get rid of it anytime soon. I love the way it handles, the weight, the color (cool zone blue) and the price (I got it on close out for $80 - which may be the main reason I plan to keep it, but still) They are excellent quality and have super customer service to back them up.

Hope that helped a little!
Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes........that way you are a mile away and you have their shoes."

RwnMayfair
08-05-2005, 02:46 AM
We have a zStreet, and we love it. Besides what the other poster mentioned, you can also get it to stand on the rear wheels leaned against something if you put at least one of the brakes on. And the lack of a carrying handle has never bothered me. It's honestly not hard for me to lift it without one. Most of my lifting of it is to take it in and out of the car, but I've also carried it occasionally folded, and it wasn't a hassle. (Did it just the other day, in fact.)

Zooper also has excellent customer service - we had a problem with one of the hubs on our Walk Air, and they sent us a new one no problems, no questions asked. (Heck, they were willing to send me more than one if I wanted.) I've liked both of our Zoopers so much that if we needed another stroller, I'd be very likely to get another Zooper.

-Melissa

Taran, November 20, 2003

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif - Eighteen months!
http://lilypie.com/baby2/031120/0/5/0/-5/.png
http://lilypie.com/days/050821/4/0/0/-5/.png

momma_boo
08-05-2005, 08:36 AM
When you say stand on its own, do you mean you can close it and just have it stand in the middle of the room? You can lean it against something and put on the brakes so that the wheels stay locked.

I know what you mean about having to lock it and the lack of a handle. It would make it so much easier to use!

I have to say that their customer service is awesome. My Swing was a little over a year old and the reclining mechanism broke (I think I broke it by forcing it shut one time and bent something). Without any hassling, they immediately sent me a brand new frame. I just had to take the wheels, seat and canopy from my old stroller and put it onto the new frame.

sdjeppa
08-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Same as someone else said, once you close it and lock it, you can turn it upside down and stand it on the handles...kind of a pain, but I LOVE this stroller otherwise! It usually stays in the trunk of the car, so that isn't a big concern to me. Their customer service is wonderful.

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03