PDA

View Full Version : Will Venezia hold a Graco SR?

teamcole
08-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I really want the Peg Venezia because of its reversible handle, but we already have Graco SR carseat. Can anyone tell me if the 2004 and/or 2005 Venezia will hold the SR? If so, how easy is it to attach and remove the SR and do you have to purchase additional equipment to attach it? Also, any feedback on the Venezia itself would be appreciated. Thanks.

parker10302
08-05-2005, 06:24 PM
We had a Venezia for our first DD and I loved it! We also had a snugride and an add-on bar that I purchased through Peg-Perego that the carseat clipped on to. I believe they do not sell the add on bar anymore. The snugride also fit into the seat with the tray on and the seat back in a partially reclined position. However it isn't clipped in/attached to the stroller this way.

I loved the Venezia: reversible handle, full recline for newborn and for diaper changes, tray, adjustable footrest and a net to keep in all the toys and paci's. It had every feature I could want...and I used it daily until I was hugely pregnant with our second! Now we have a Valco twin runabout and I have to add that compared to the large tire strollers, the Venezia is not a dream to push, but the Pros definitely out-weighed the Cons with this stroller!

Good luck and HTH,
Nicole

ladywithasong
08-06-2005, 12:38 PM
I have a 2004 Venezia and was told that it did not hold any other seats but Peg Peregos. The 2005 models might be diff.

I've posted this elsewhere on the message board (you might want to do a quick search on w/Venezia as a key word).... I have had TERRIBLE wheel probs with my 2004 Venezia. They copped to a design flaw that made the wheels wear unevenly... purportedly fixed it (I got new wheels) and they are still doing the same thing. Its now in the shop for the second time and Peg Perego (Canada) is stumped as to what to do with me and have phoned Italy. Still waiting... its been weeks!

Another woman responded to my post saying her 2005 Venezia's wheels are doing the same thing after only 2 mo of use :-(

Clearly, they haven't fixed this bug. I would not recc buying a Venezia at this point b/c of that.