PDA

View Full Version : Heinz baby labels

darby24
06-06-2006, 12:07 AM
I just found my stash of labels that I had collected from the last few years (only around 125). Went on the website and see that now instead of redeeming them for toys you send them in for donations to children's hospitals.

So I don't have a problem donating the labels (who needs or wants another toy!) but the site isn't 100% clear. Do you just send the labels to the hospital of choice by way of the address on the website? You just get a normal address, like the person in the mail room is really going to care that they get a stack of used baby labels. Hello trash pile!

And is there anywhere that you can find out how much Heinz actually donates? They say "Heinz will make a donation to the Children's Miracle Network for each label collected!" Umm, does that mean $1 a label or $0.01 a label?

http://www.heinzbaby.com/english/save/

This obviously isn't an important question, just one bugging me tonight as I want to get these labels out of my hair. :D

Neatfreak
06-06-2006, 04:55 AM
I used to see a little box for the labels in the baby food section of the grocery store ...

torontomom
06-06-2006, 07:35 AM
deleted...

darby24
06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Thank you both.

I've never seen boxes in a store, however I don't go down the baby aisle anymore. I'll just send them in and forget about it.