PDA

View Full Version : Parkway in Calgary...

EllasMum
07-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey Marina - hope you see this post! I was out at the Deerfoot Kacz Kids today and they do have the Parkway - $129.99. I'm assuming you've got one by now, but just an FYI. Oh, they also had some Robeez on clearance (last years' models?) for $19.99. I snagged a pair of the white sandals for DD. They look pretty huge - I don't know if DD has small feet or something but she is almost a year and still has about an inch of growth space in the 6-12 month Robeez... but I digress. Kacz' Kids had lots of the Parkways in stock. Hope you found one finally!!

Piglet
07-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks for thinking of me. I did buy one at the Kacz Kids in the south and it was 129.99, which I thought was well priced. We are all set for carseats for a very long time now, thankfully! I have a RF Fisher Price Safe Embrace (being used semi-illegally to 30lbs RF) and a Britax Parkway with the side impact protection in the Mazda Protege and a Graco Turbo Booster and RF Britax Marathon in the new baby (Toyota Sienna). I should actually use the Marathon in the Protege since it gets used more often these days, but I HAD to try out a real LATCH install with the MA - boy was it easy to do!

That is a great price on Robeez! The next size always looks huge, I find, but no worries, it starts to fit very quickly!