PDA

View Full Version : Just came from the Toronto Baby and Toddler Show...

Laundraholic
10-29-2006, 07:33 PM
and I must say I really love the Gagou Tagou clothing line... especially the Gagou "glamour" line...
Really funky styling at amazing prices. I think the line started in Quebec, does anyone know if there any Ontario retailers?

on a side note, I was talking to the Lil Niblets & Baby Sprouts booth, who said that there the new marathon fabrics are supposed to come out in November (although he doesn't remember which ones). He also said that Britax had been planning to bring the Couture Marathons to Canada, but then changed their minds =(

NewfieNat
10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
The Saan store in my town (AB) carries a large selection of Gagou Tagou. I looked on their website and there are a number in ON but mostly in smaller towns. I think I may have seen a limited selection in Toys R Us as well.

Natalie

Laundraholic
10-30-2006, 11:56 AM
I just looked up their website (www.gagoutagou.ca) and I honestly can't find any section about retailers! I tried emailing them, but the email bounced back saying it wasn't a valid address??

Can you please post the link where it says where their line is carred?

Laundraholic
10-30-2006, 11:56 AM
n/t

NewfieNat
10-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Oh sorry! I was unclear. I meant I looked on the Saan website to find Saan locations, since they are a national chain. Honestly, almost their entire baby department is Gagou Tagou, at least here. I picked up a few things for my baby on the way.

HTH!

gigoteuse
10-30-2006, 08:21 PM
You can find Gagou Tagou at Bonnie Toggs (although they seem to have cut on how much they bring in) and I think I might have seen some at Winners. They do have cute stuff!

darby24
10-31-2006, 08:48 PM
>I think I may have seen a
>limited selection in Toys R Us as well.

Yup, I've seen stuff at TRU. Bought my cousin's little boy an adorable shirt

laurel
10-31-2006, 09:30 PM
I've definitely seen it here at Winners in Winnipeg. Very cute stuff, cuter still now that I know it's Canadian. I'm such an ignorant shopper most of the time!